Chapter Four { Posh Black Suit Incorporated }

Zayn Malik was quite glad when Monday morning rolled around, his 7am alarm clock waking him from his nightmare of a weekend. He had scrubbed his body clean in the shower before dressing himself in one of his favourite shirt and tie combo's, his feet rather glad to be back in his expensive leather shoes. His life was starting to like nothing had happened, and he couldn't be more relieved.

His teeth gleamed white, his dark hair was slicked back against his head and his wrists held one of his many expensive watches. He looked over himself in the mirror and nodded a little in a self-determination, telling himself that the last weekend was simply a now forgotten blip and his life would go back to normal. He would return back to his office, drink a coffee that his assistant had grabbed for him before going through more numbers and figures of the month for his Father, as he did the first Monday of each month.

Yes, he thought to himself, he was back to business.

Zayn was a morning person and his routine showed this through and through, from the way he never missed eating a bowl of muesli with brown toast, washing any mess with plenty of time to switch on his radio and get the morning news from around the capital. He liked to hear the traffic news in preparation for his journey to work.

He prided himself on his appearance and punctuality, something that his Father had drilled into him from a young age, and he was rather thankful for that. As men of business, and a soon to be head of business, Zayn had a lot on his shoulders and so tried to appear as cool, calm and collected at all times as he could. When he knew that his appearance was good, he felt a lot better on the inside. Plus, sometimes some things were much better being kept inside than out, he recognised as he straightened his tie in the reflection on the floor length mirrors that ran though his open plan living area.

The male checked his watch once more before deciding that he was now ready for work, and he grabbed his briefcase and laptop, brushing off needing a jacket due to the slight amount of British sunshine that shone into his flat. He was locked up and heading downstairs in moments, his brown eyes darting to his watch every so often just to make sure that he was still on time.

He had followed his precious routine through completely, as his feet strode across the apartment complex's large, private carpark and towards his pitch black Audi TT. He had brought it for himself as an upgrade from his first car which had been a present he had loved from his parents when he first started driving. By 8:15am, he was sat in his car ready to go, his thumbs switching through the songs of the CD that was in his sound system.

He smirked to himself as the car revved up and he drove off as he recognised that this morning might just be one of his personal best's. There had been no hitches, he was human and as much as he loved his routine, he knew that he wasn't perfect by far. His car started to swerve inbetween traffic lights and other morning traffic as he made his way across town, his cologne filling the small space of the car.

Zayn Malik may have thought that his morning and what he considered, his fresh start, went well, he failed to make sure that the mobile phone which was slipped neatly inside the pocket of his jacket was in fact his own. He was oblivious to the fact that a brunette sex God had cheekily exchanged the phones as he had left the apartment, a plan within his head forming. With the dark haired male being stuck in such a determined routine, his hand had patted the pocket where his phone would go and simply assumed it was his own.

He was clueless to the fact that Harry's hands were the ones holding his precious iPhone.

The male simply drove across the city streets in an effort to arrive to work on time, his mind more concentrated on that coffee that his assistant would have ready for him, as previously stated.