Hogwarts

A small young dragon the size of a horse was running through the forest not far from Hogwarts.

"Catch it!" A woman's voice yells. 'Damn these death eaters! I'm a girl!' The dragon thought. She was white and gray. She jumps into the lake and swims under. Death eaters stood at the edge of the lake pissed off. The mermaids came and they nodded. The dragon follows before they parted ways. She goes up and out of the water. A spell hits her as the Dragon flies off. She manages to fly and crashes in front of the school. Some students and teachers came out with their wands ready. The dragon looks at them as her vision became blurry and passes out.

"I think it's hurt!" A young man's yells out. Some stood back as the teachers inches forward.

"A spell must have got it. Its still alive, but where did this one come from" a old calm voice asked wondering about the young dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. I know it's short. So bare with me. Vote. Comment. Whatever you guys do. No haters, please? For the haters: you can go fuck off over there that would be nice. I really could give a damn what you haters think, but I take pride and love in my stories. I'm sure some of you do too. So deal with it! Thanks!