Human

Sarah's POV

I groan as I open my eyes. I lifted my head up and looked around. 'No ones here. Maybe I can change then if they come back I can just lie.' I thought. I felt my bones shifting and cracking back into place. I shrunk down to human.

"Damn. Its cold." I looked down and noticed I had no clothes on. 'Ah, shit. Well that's just fucking great!' I thought. I happy for my long black hair making a curtain around my body mostly. The door opens and I turned a bit. I looked at who was there and screamed. The teacher screams and slams the door shut.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to barged in on you like that. I was supposed to see a dragon." He said. I cheeks were tinted pink.

"Its fine. I don't know anything about a dragon, but can I have some clothes at less?" I said.

"Yeah. Sure. Just give me a few minutes and a girl would come and give you some clothes." The teacher said.

"Ok." I said and heard his footsteps walk away. 'Good. He fell for it.' I thought smirking. A few minutes passed and a girl walks in. She turns back and pulls in a boy. He had messy black hair and green eyes. The girl had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Come on, Harry! You're gonna help me!" The girl said. I looked at them strangly. My eyes became slits as I look at the boy, Harry I think his name was, and saw he had a scar on his forehead. My eyes return normal as they looked at me. The girl hands me a plain black robe. I turned around and began putting the robe on.

"Your names, please?" I asked.

"I'm Hermione and this is Harry. You?" Hermione asked. I moved my hair out of the way so I can pull the robe up.

"Sarah." I said as I turned around. I moved my hair back.

"Come on. We need to get you to the great hall." Harry said. I nodded. As I left the room I smelled something strange. There was another scent. A male dragon, my age. I think he's in human form. I growled lowly. Jason!

"What's wrong?" Hermione asked. I look at her and shook my head.

"Its nothing. Don't worry about it." I said. I asked about why they are wearing different color ties.

"The houses or groups are getting switched. I'm in Slytherin and Hermione is in Ravenclaw. Our other friend Ron stayed in Gryffindor." Harry said as I nod. They lead me down the halls to a huge wooden double door. I can smell food from behind them and Jason's too. Harry opens the doors and I walked in. They walked to their seats. Everyone was looking at me. Jason was behind me. I turned around and was knocked down to the floor. I flipped backwards and stood up straight. We both glared at each other.

~Its me, Grimtales134! Second chapter! Tell me went you think? Bye!~