My Gryffindor Mate

Jason's POV

I groan softly as I heard people talking.

"Are you sure Sarah will be okay?" I heard Hermione's voice.

"She'll be fine. She's part dragon. Never seen her kind before. With Jason being the same too! It's heard to believe it." I heard Draco's voice. I opened my eyes to looked around. I saw Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Draco there. I look to the side to see Sarah laying down with her eyes closed. Her breathing was even telling me she's asleep. I remembered her scent. I attacked my own mate. I didn't mean to hurt her.

"You're awake. How are you feeling?" Draco asked. I turned to him and sat up slowly. I hissed as pained shot across my chest. Draco step foward, but stopped when I glared at him. I moved my legs off the bed and slowly stood up off the bed. The pain in the chest ceased for a bit, still giving off a stinging burn. I look at Sarah.

"She's fine, Jason." Harry said. Sarah's fingers twitched. I went over and sat down in the chair. I held her hand and her fingers curls around mine. Hermione steps forward and I snapped my head towards her and growled. My face and body shifted. They all stepped back as I walked forwarded. They back out of the room and I turned around walking back towards Sarah. I laid down next to her bed being on guard for anyone who gets close to my mate. I remembered the sorting hat told her she was Gryffindor and I was Slytherin. It was when we first came here. Me and Sarah were best friends then it all changed when Sarah's family disappeared when we were young. Sarah changed from being a sweet and caring girl to an aggressive bitch. I think the Sarah I know is still in there. I changed too when my family disappeared around the same time as Sarah's did. I've become cold and aggressive. I was a bit stronger than Sarah in strength, but we are even in almost everything. I had to start over again because I keep leaving class and got in trouble for fighting. Sarah just disappeared. And here she is in the hospital wing because of me. I don't know want came over me to attack Sarah like that. I heard a groan and looked up as I change into my human form. Sarah's eyes fluttered opened revealing those brown eyes I came to love. Sarah looks around and spots me.

"Hi." I said. Stupid.

"Hi." Sarah said back. Oh. Well that's one way to start building a friendship. I gave a small smiled and she smiled back a bit. I hope we can get past this whatever we have going on between us and be friends. Or at least try to be. Sarah is my Gryffindor mate and I want to get to know the girl I used to know. Maybe the same Sarah is still there, just hidden from the world afaird. Please, let me in.

~Heavy crap going on there. Anyways comment, vote, whatever. Tell me what you think. Grimtales134 out! ✌~