Bruises

I smiled at the woman behind the desk. "I'm here for a friend to pick up some confidential papers" The lady looked around the room then smiled at me, "Follow me"

She got up from the desk walking up to a door pulling out a sliver key unlocking it. Motioning me for me to follow her as she flicked on the lights. I walked closely behind her closing the door.

We walked through stuffy shelves full of people's divorce information and court cases. She stopped suddenly searching through a couple of important files.

Pulling out a black manilla folder she handed it too me, "Here's what your looking for Ms. Armstrong" I nodded staring at the folder then back at her. I smiled shaking her hand, "Thank you so much I'll be back Tuesday"

She walked me out the door before turning around to lock it. I threw her a thankful smile before walking out the door. This is what I've been looking for the key to all my answer. Who were Isaac real parents.

Once she told me he was adopted and haven't told him about it, it bothered me. He called me early this morning all out of it cursing and yelling at me. His mother had me to pick up the folder for her I didn't want to tell Aiden he seemed very upset with me this morning.

I told myself I'll make it up to him before getting into the car driving away. I went home to freshen up before I drop the folder off to Isaac's mothers house.

I called Aiden his phone ringing then going straight to voicemail. I sent him a text telling him I would be over later tonight. I didn't get a reply right away he must be still upset.

Getting out the car I put the folder in the trunk where I knew it would be safe from any lurking eyes. I walked through the lobby getting onto the elevator.

I had class later today but I was planning on skipping it because this was important. This would be the only time I would have considered skipping
one of my collage classes.

The guy who sits next to me would let me borrow his notes anyway, I think he likes me. He constantly stares at me and ask me for my number but I don't budge. He's cute but my heart belongs to Aiden and so does the rest of me.

I blushed remembering Aiden's soft pink lips against my skin mumbling those words in that sexy possessive tone he always use.

I stepped out the elevator walking down the hall stoping outside my door. The woman from across the hall smiled at me as she was leaving.

Searching through my purse for my keys I found them unlocking the door. I closed the door behind me setting my purse on the counter. I turned around to see Rebecca standing there staring at me.

I cocked my head to the side confused as to why would she be here and how'd she get into my apartment, "What- how did you- why are you here"

She narrowed her eyes at me a hateful grin plastered on her face, "I know people particularly your little ex boyfriend Isaac"

I had no idea what was going on but I knew this bitch better get to explaining fast, "You better get the hell out of my apartment before I have to show you the door myself"

She snickered crossing her arms as if to say she wasn't going anywhere, "To my surprise your little ex isn't as easy to fuck as I thought he would be. He required a lot of my time but I got the job done and what wanted from him"

I was now finna drag this bitch by her fake crusty red extensions, "And what is that exactly Rebecca" She walked towards me in her dark grey pumps clicking across the tile as she took each step.

"Information on you and Aiden but he hardly had any which was a waste. Although I did enjoy the ruff sex but it displeased me that every time he came he called your name" she shook her head staring me down.

I unclenched my fist ready to drag her but I wanted to hear what else she had to say before a stomp a hole into her.

"Aiden is mine and you took him from me Camryn I don't know how but you did" she smirked.

I scoffed rolling my eyes at her little remark, "If I took him from you he was never yours from the beginning"

She chuckled taking a few steps closer,"Your a whore who takes other women men" I tried to stop myself from clawing her emerald green eyes out.

"Your here because you want Aiden and he doesn't want you" I said partly laughing at her. "Pathetic if you asked me Rebecca"

She growled, "He's just confused once he's done with you he'll be crawling back to me as always"

I stepped closer to her narrowing my eyes at her, "Bitch he doesn't want you get a clue and stay away from him before I have to make you"

She stepped up glaring at me, "Are you threatening me Camryn"

"No bitch but I can make it a promise" I spat back.

She lunged at me knocking me to the floor kicking off her heels. I fell back with a loud thud. She smiled down at me like a mad person. I quickly jumped back on my feet. She ran towards me full force swinging her arms. I grabbed a fist full of her hair punching her in the face. "Arg", I struggled to keep my footing.

She jerked causing me to loose my balance and fall. I fell hard with a loud thump I felt the pain shoot through my  body. Having a fist full of her hair she came down with me. She got up first climbing on top of me swinging at my face, "I got you now stupid bitch" she screamed.

I screamed,"Ahhh" kicking her in the stomach, "Ughh" she howled stumbling back on the floor. I took the opportunity to get a few hits in to that pretty face of hers.

Grabbing a big chunk of her hair I punched her in the face until my knuckles bled. She broke loose scratching and clawing at me. She got me on my face with those long claws of hers. My heart was pounding with adrenaline.

She kicked and scratched as I dragged her to the door by her hair barefoot across the floor. She held onto the door frame as I pulled her harder until she finally let go. Screaming and yelling she said, "Let my hair go you stupid little bitch" I dragged her to the elevator door pressing the button.

Throwing her inside she staggered away from me until her back reached the elevator wall her nose bloody and a black eye forming. She was panting and out of breath her hair all over her head, "You stupid bitch I'll kill you" she muttered tears slipping down her bruised cheeks.