Chapter 2 •Lily!•

-Henry's POV-
Charlotte, Jasper, Piper and I paid for a one night stay in a motel. Right now everyone was asleep. Piper had tracked down where Lily was. She was staying at this guy Ryan's house. It was going on midnight when I got off of the couch. I grabbed my phone and looked at the address to where this Ryan guy was. I'm going to go find Lily. I slipped on my vans and sweatshirt and walked outside. I put the address in maps and started walking to find Lily.

I got closer to the house when I saw a figure sitting down on the porch. She had blonde hair...LILY! I ran to the house and stopped at the porch.

"Lily?" I breathed out. Lily looked up and her mouth dropped open. She stood up and walked over to me.
"Henry! What are you doing here?" She asked
"I came to find you" I replied
"You're telling me that you walked here. To San Diego. Just for me?" Lily asked
"Yes. Jasper, Charlotte, and Piper are also here" I explained
"I can't believe you came all this way for me" Lily said running her hand through her hair
"I would walk to the ends of the earth for you. Because I love you so much. I never should have talked to Chloe. I never should have drunk the alcohol. I only have eyes for you. I only have eyes for Lily Elizabeth Adams" I said looking into her eyes. Lily looked at me and grabbed my face. She pulled me closer and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back. She pulled away slowly and but her lip.

"I'm so sorry Henry. I shouldn't have ran away. I was just upset. I made a stupid decision. Your probably hate me now and-"
"Lily stop it, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I'm so sorry for what happened" I said
"I love you" Lily said
"I love you too" I replied. "So Piper, Charlotte, and Jasper are all asleep right now at the motel. So do you want to come with?" I asked
"Yeah I just have to get my stuff from inside" Lily replied as she kissed my cheek and walked inside the house. I sat down on the curb and smiled.

"I got Lily back" I whispered to myself.

•Lily's POV•
I walked back inside Ryan's house to find him sitting down on the couch.

"Ryan I thought you were asleep" I said
"I was but I got thirsty. I needed some water" he said. I nodded my head and started going upstairs. "Who was that boy you were kissing?" He asked. I turned back around.
"That was Henry" I said
"Who's Henry?" Ryan asked
"My boyfriend" I replied
"You have a boyfriend?" Ryan said standing up.
"Yeah, I ran away from home and he came looking for me. Now he found me and now I'm ready to go home" I said going upstairs and into the guest room.

I packed my bag and threw it over my shoulder. Ryan came in and leaned against the door.

"I'll miss you Lily, stay in touch?" He asked
"Absolutely" I said giving him a hug. I walked downstairs and out the door.

"Ready?" Henry asked holding his hand out
"Ready" I said grabbing his hand. We walked to the motel and Henry opened the door. The rest were asleep so Henry and I sat down on the pull out couch.

"Goodnight Lily" Henry said laying down
"Goodnight Henry" I said laying down next to him.

•••••

"Where did you find her" someone said
"At Ryan's house" someone else said
"Well I'm glad you found her" someone said
"Yep" someone else said. I opened my eyes to see Henry, Charlotte, Piper, and Jasper crowding around me.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Yeah" Jasper and Piper replied.
"Well I'm glad I'm back. If you guys    don't mind, could I talk to Henry in private" I said twiddling my thumbs
"Yeah that's fine, we'll be outside" Charlotte said walking outside with Jasper and Piper.

"What do you want to talk about?" Henry asked sitting down next to me
"Uh...us" I said biting my lip
"Ok" Henry said
"Do you still have feelings for Bianca or Chloe?" I asked
"I'm defiantly over Bianca...and Chloe" Henry said
"You paused when you said Chloe" I confirmed running a hand through my hair.
"I don't know Lily. I love you. I don't know how I feel about Chloe" Henry said
"Well, until you figure out who you like. I think we should take a break from our relationship" I said standing up
"I understand" Henry said. I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. I put on a black skater skirt, a blue sweater shirt with a white heart, and white vans. I braided my hair into a fishtail side braid. I put on lipgloss, mascara, winged eyeliner, and some light blush.

I walked out to see everyone in the room just talking.

"Heyq couch
"Hey" Charlotte said
"So when are we going back to swellview?" I asked
"Today if you guys are ready" Henry said with sad eyes
"Ok, let's go" I said. We all grabbed our bags and headed back to swellview.

*In Swellview*

When I got home I instantly felt arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug. I turned around and saw Dakota. 

"Lily I can't believe you ran away, you scared me half to death" Dakota said shaking me
"I'm sorry, I just needed to get my head cleared" I explained
"Ok, I'm going to start dinner. Moms going to be home in an hour. She's going no to ask you a bunch of questions, so be prepared" Dakota said walking into the kitchen.

I sighed and went upstairs. I threw my bag on the ground and laid down on my bed. I can't believe that Henry still has feelings for Chloe. I'm so mad at him. My hands started to feel cold.

I lifted my hand and froze the picture of Henry and I. Tears started forming in my eyes. Soon, everything in my room was basically frozen.

I heard a knock on my window. I looked and it was Henry. He was looking at me with pleading eyes. I rolled my eyes and opened my window. Henry came in and sat down on my bed with me.

Henry looked around with wide eyes and looked at me.

"Lily did you do all this?" He asked
"Yes" I replied
"Why?" Henry asked
"Because I was angry" I said standing up and placing my hands on my dresser.
"Lily I'm sorry" Henry said
"Henry doesn't cut it this time. You were dating me and you kissed,slept, and caught feelings for your ex girlfriend" I said looking at him with angry eyes
"I know and I was stupid" Henry said walking over to me. "But I do love you Lily and I'll never stop. I can't! It's impossible for me to stop loving you. The way your eyes lighten when something good happens. Also when you laugh, your nose crinkles and your dimples show. Or when we kiss, it always feels like the first time. I always feel sparks. I never felt real sparks when I was with Bianca or Chloe. It was always you Lily, and it's always  going to be you" Henry said looking into my eyes. My hands started to heat up.

Next thing I knew. I leaned up and kissed Henry on the lips. Henry wrapped his arms around my waist and I cupped his face in my hands. I then remembered what he did and pulled away.

"I'm sorry I just can't. I think you should go" I said. Henry nodded and left out my window.

I flipped on my bed and sighed.

"Why is my life so complicated?"