Part 6 •Confessingg Feelings•

•Lily's POV•
I woke up and I'll I could see was darkness. I tried to move my hands but they were tied up.

"Someone help me please!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Tears started forming in my eyes. I want Henry.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "HELP,HELP,HELP!" I screamed. I heard locks clicking and the door opening. The door opened and Nathan walked in.

"Nathan let me go, please!" I begged
"No, not until you love me" he said
"How could I ever love a sick person like you" I sneered. Nathan came up to me and slapped me across the face.
"You'll get more of that if you don't shut up" he said as he left me in the dark room. I cried silently to myself, hoping Henry will come and save me.

•Henry's POV•
I was laying down on my bed with dried tear stains on my face. I've never cried this much. I guess, I just love her so much that it hurts to see her with someone else. I was about to fall asleep when my watch started beeping.

I sprang up from my bed and ran downstairs. I ran to junk & stuff and went down the elevator.

"Ray what's wrong?" I asked worried
"It's Lily" He said
"Oh god, what happened?" I asked
"She was kidnapped by a kid named Nathan" He said
"Oh man, I knew he was trouble from the minute I saw him" I said as I ran my hand though my hair. "Ray we have to go and rescue her" I said
"I'm way ahead of you kid" Ray said.
"Have fun on your mission guys, and bring a Lily back" Charlotte said
"Yeah..." Crystal said. Ray and I blew our bubbles and went up the tube. We ran to the warehouse and stopped at the entrance.
"Ok, so the plan is I zap Nathan, then you rescue Lily" Ray said. I nodded my head and we crept to the front door. We opened the door slowly.

We heard voices coming from the basement. Ray and I walked down the stairs slowly. We opened up a metal door and peeked our heads in. We saw the most horrible sight ever. Nathan was slapping Lily in the face and cutting her with a knife.

"PLEASE STOP!" Lily screamed. I winced as I saw Nathan punch her. Anger built up in me. I ran inside and tackled him to the ground.
"Kid Danger, what're you doing?" I heard Ray call. I ignored him and slammed Nathan up against the wall. I punched him in the face repeatedly. He raised his knife and slashed me across my cheek. I threw him on the ground.
"Captain Man" I yelled. Ray lifted his zapper and zapped Nathan. Nathan was now unconscious.

"I'll call the cops" Ray said. I nodded my head and faces Lily. I untied her and she collapsed in my arms crying. I lifted her up bridal style and held her in my arms.

"Shh, it's ok. I'm here now, Nathan won't hurt you anymore" I said as I stroked her hair. I went to the man van and laid Lily down in the backseat. I got a washcloth and dabbed all of her scars and cuts. She winced
"I'm so sorry this happened to you" I said wrapping her cuts in bandages.
"It's not your fault Hen, but thanks for saving me. You're my hero" Lily said. I smiled and leaned down. I kissed her lips and she kissed back.
"I'm so sorry Lily, can we please get back together. I can't stand Crystal, plus I need my princess" I said
"I'd like that" she said. I helped her sit up. I wrapped my arm around her. She snuggled into my chest. Ray came into the man van and got in the drivers seat.

"So Nathan is in jail, how's Lily?" He asked
"I'm fine" Lily said. I laughed and kissed her forehead.
"Yeah we're great, and we're back together now" I said
"That's great, but what are you going to tell Crystal?" Ray asked
"I honestly don't know" I said. Ray nodded his head and started up the van.
"Henry?" Lily asked
"Yeah" I said
"I love you a lot. I'm sorry for being such a bitch and not listening to you" Lily said
"Don't ever call yourself that, because you're not. We just had some ups and some downs but we worked through it" I said
"Like we always do?" Lily asked
"Like we always do" I replied kissing her forehead. Lily nodded her head and slowly fell asleep on my shoulder. I pulled her closer to me and smiled. I got her back!

When we got to the man cave I picked Lily up bridal style and we went to the elevator. Surprisingly she didn't wake up when we hit the ground. When the elevator doors opened, Charlotte was smirking and Crystal looked mad.

"Why are you holding Lily in your arms?" She questioned me
"Because I love her" I mumbled
"What?" Crystal asked
"I'm carrying her because I love her" I said more clearly
"I thought you loved me" Crystal said
" I'm sorry Crystal, but I realized that I love Lily again. And this time I'm not going to lose her" I said looking down at a sleeping Lily. Crystal nodded her head and walked to the elevator. She gave one last wave and she was gone. I set Lily down on the couch and turned to Charlotte who was smirking.

"So you finally figured out that Lily was the one for you?" She asked
"Yeah" I said as I changed back into my regular clothes.
"Has she always been the one?" She asked
"Always"

Hey Guys this book is coming to end. This is the last chapter. But don't worry there will be an epilogue🤗
Thanks,
Sweetie🍬