Consume

"It will consume you. This is where the real fun begins and it's a ride down the roads of ecstasy. But Syn is a path to destruction and a deadly destiny. We can survive off sex filled with fantasy hoping it brings us back to a different reality. From ashes to ashes the love becomes dust. We are here only for Syn and Lust."

-ashleyajones

I scanned over the decor of Club Sugarland it was elegant and very spacious. Everyday after work I was here helping out with the last of the details. The decor on the first floor was purple and gold booths off to the sides and the stage for the dancers was placed in the middle of the room with 12ft poles. The bar was along the backside of the wall that held a number of six bartenders. And always a door on each level for fire safety and fire extinguishers just in case. I'm paranoid about safety in a club but that's life with me period.

On the second floor there was black and purple VIP sections with their own numbers assigned to its own staff. It was a panoramic view of the lower level, and to top it off a huge skylight window just for coziness. I admired the elegance of the club and was happy to be apart of it.

Winter said she got someone to perform tonight for the crowd and I told her I had my dancer already lined up for the solo. I always practiced on Sundays at the local pole dancing studio. I had practiced my routine all day Saturday and Sunday. So tonight I was definitely going to be ready,well Mystery would be.

"Syn do you think we should switch up the menu?" Winter asked as I stood in a daze about my performance.

"It's fine Winter for the third time." I laugh rubbing her back.

She takes a few breaths and compose herself before she walts off to the kitchen. I turn my focus back on the stage and imagine me on the stage tonight taking on a different world shackling myself to my inner peace. My routine would be to 'Outside' by the one and only Weeknd.

I smiled deviously at the mere thought of performing. I've yearned to let Mystery return to the stage every now and again. She was ready.

After a few more hours I said my goodbyes to Winter and headed home for a shower. Abel had text me a few times but I ignored him. We haven't seen each other since that night and I did it purposely. I didn't want to become dependant on him for sex and fall back into the same traps of my condition.

Finally making it home I slipped my heels off and pealed the bodycon dress off, heading to the shower leaving a trail of underwear behind me. I turned the water on and grabbed a new towel. I stepped in letting the water relieve me of my stress and help me focus on my show tonight. I was so excited that I was anxious.

After standing in for a while I stepped out and walked around in my robe. Tez was sitting at the foot of the bed just watching me pace from my closet to the bed with clothes. I looked over the garments and settled for a form fitting black romper that had a long v neck showing much cleavage. I paired it with a pair of Zanotti open toe pencil stiletto heels. My hair had been dyed lavender ombre. Since the club was purple I was going to put on a black lip liner and add plum matte lipstick to set off the ombre affect. After accessorizing I grabbed the bag that held my outfit and purse heading down to the car.

Reese was waiting on me driving the Benz tonight. I hopped into the seat and watched the streets of New York pass by. Once there I watched as paparazzi attacked every car and person that was somebody.

"Hit the alley so I can slip through the back."

He nodded his head and made a u-turn hitting the back entrance. He parked the car and escorted me inside. Once I was safely in he returned to the car to wait on my call.