Sigh

"When you sigh in relief of sparing someone from your damaged soul, you still feel that lump in you're throat for the feelings you have that are shamed by the one you love, Syn doesn't spare the heart nor the soul, it gives you the high to keep you numb until it's satisfied by the grip it has on that beating flesh, she can't rest until she gets what she wants, sigh for the belief that you will be spared

-ashleyajones

ABEL

I sat in the studio as we kept going over the beat. My mind was occupied on her and the trip. She had told me she didn't love me and despite her words I could see in her eyes something different. Shayla was around and I liked her for other reasons but she wasn't like Syn. She clung to me while Syn stood aloof. Her ways intoxicated me she made me miss her every time I watched her leave it brought a feeling of loneliness. With her I felt that I could be locked into her world forever and live lavishly just on her love and affection. Whatever she had made me dig deeper into finding a way to get her. I was going to make her love me one way or another.

"Yo man! Why you over there buggin?" Hyghly asked me smoking on a blunt.

I nodded my head. "Just got a lot of shit on my mind with the album and tour coming up."

"You'll be good man. But yo where's that baddy that came to the crib that night?"

"She's around as a matter of fact that's who I'm going to be with this weekend."

He laughed. "Straight up. She don't even recognize us from the Café that morning."

"Maybe not but who the fuck wants to remember you're ugly ass." I laughed.

After a few more blunts and laughs we wrapped shit up and headed our separate ways. I went to my house ready to get some me time I but Shayla kept texting me.

Everytime I'm with her I can only think about Syn. When she said she didn't love me it hurt. I haven't been in love in quite some time not since Valerie. I couldn't see where she was coming from I've never ran into a woman like her. Syn was too distant but alluring she kept me a float.

I found myself pacing back and forth about to burn a hole in the damn carpet. I hurried and grabbed my phone and keys. As I opened the door Shayla was ready to knock.

"Hey where you off to?" She asked coming in.

"I'll be back in a few just make yourself comfortable." I kissed her cheek and walked out putting my hood on my head.

I hopped in the back seat of the G wagon and headed over to Syns crib. We needed to talk about a few things.

Finally making it there I sat in the car for a bit smoking the last of my blunt. "I'll be back in a few just wait for my call." I told the driver.

I walked in and took the elevator to her penthouse suite. After stepping off I walked to her door and knocked. I covered the peephole with my hand and waited for her to answer.

"Who is it?" Her voice cracked sounding like she was asleep.

I stood there still silent with my hand over the hole. The door opened and I walked in it was pretty dark. As the door closed I felt the cold piece of steal at the back of my head the hammer cocked.

"Who the fuck are you and who sent you?" She asked.

"What it's me?" I said in a shaky tone.

I could feel in the way she held this muthafucka that she wouldn't hesitate to pop my shit. "What the fuck Abel?" She yelled hitting the switch.