5

AN: Here it is!! The boring part is over and the action starts now! I hope you like it :3

___________//____________

Zach looked at Bea, she was sitting over the edge of the bed packing a bag for the next day, her eyebrows were knitted together and her lips were partially parted as she pushed granola bars into the bag and a green cap, followed by a sunscreen and some water bottles she had found in the mini fridge in their room.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Zach's voice snapped Bea out of her trance, she looked over her shoulder and gave him a small smile.

"It's not like I have options" she answered as she turned her attention to the bag "I accepted to come here and if Andrew is the boss then so be it"

"Yeah but you don't have to risk your life to please him" explained Zach, Bea looked up but didn't look at Zach, there was a tone in his voice that she had never heard before, slowly she dropped the bag and turned around.

"I'm not risking my life" she answered, the young woman crawled over the bed and towards her boyfriend, he looked at her as she made her way across the king size bed towards him. "I'll be back in a few hours and I'll be all yours"

"There's just something about that guy I don't like" explained Zach, he sighed and rolled his eyes, annoyed at himself.

"Well that makes two of us but don't worry Lowery will be there" Bea smiled sweetly and sat over Zach's lap "I'm gonna be fine"

"Fine like when you hit raptors with batteries?" asked Zach, he raised his eyebrow at her.

"Yes" she smiled, she gave him a peck and leaned against his chest.

"I don't want you to get hurt"

Bea said nothing as her eyes focused over the pillow next to Zach, she had been talking to Barry a lot lately and he had insisted in her to come clean, and for a while now that was all she had been thinking off.

"You've got to tell him, Bea" Barry had said as he leaned against the desk in her room, his arms crossed over his chest "If its bothering you so much, he'll eventually find out"

"No he won't" whispered Bea as she looked away from the pillow.

"What?" whispered Zach into Bea's ear.

"Nothing" she answered, she pushed herself away from Zach's chest and looked at him into his puppy chocolate eyes, her hands gently cupping his face as she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his.

And as he passed his arms around her waist and leaned back over the bed, nothing else existed outside that room; there was no island, there was no dinosaur transportation, there was no Andrew and Owen, it was just the two of them and the electricity that sizzled in the air as Bea felt Zach's hands up her back.

"I think I love him" she thought as she heard Zach's shoes hit the floor.

"I love her" thought Zach as he slipped one of his hands under Bea's shirt and slid it up her back.

Bea broke the kiss to get some air and leaned her forehead over Zach's, she looked down at him as her hair tickled his face and smiled; because that was all he ever managed to make her do: smile.

"Bea, I...

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"HEY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER! I CAN SEE YOU!" barked a voice, Bea screeched and pushed herself away from Zach, tumbling off his lap and landing over the floor of the room over her butt