Good Man, Bad Man

The Doctor:

There had been a dinosaur! A massive great big lady dinosaur and she was chasing us, how do you get away from that and answer the freaking door at the same time?! So I ran to it, both the twins still on my back, and told the person to be quiet. And then opened it again a moment later to tell them what was going on. "I was being chased by a giant dinosaur, but I think I managed to give it the slip."

But then I recognised the person there, I knew I did, but names really weren't my thing. "Sleepy?" No, that wasn't it. "Bashful? Sneezy? Dopey? Grumpy." And then there were the two women! They came out of no where! "Oh, you two. The green one and the not-green one. Or it could be the other way round, I mustn't prejudge." And then the other one came out, looking like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards, but who was I to judge her style. "Oh, you remember, er. Thingy. The, er, the not-me one, and then er, not my wife Seraphina one." I remembered her name. "The asking questions one. Names not my area. Oh, this is Arcadia and Sarah Jane, my twins."

"Clara."

There was a good suggestion. "Well, it might be Clara. Might not be. It's a lottery."

"It is Clara." Oh, she was angry now.

"Well, I'm not ruling it out." And then the Dinosaur roared annoyingly in the middle of my sentence. Rude. "Oi, big man, shut it." Wait, Dinosaur? "Oh, you've got a dinosaur too. Big woman, sorry."

The dishevelled one tried to talk to me then. "Doctor, listen to me. You, you need to calm down."

"I'm not flirting, by the way." I told her, wondering why my wife was still lying on the TARDIS floor. That wasn't like her, was it?

"I think something's gone wrong."

Huh? What was going on with these people? "Wrong? What's gone wrong? Have you regenerated?" My eyes widened as I looked at the dumpier one with longer hair. "I remember you. You're Handles." Wait, was she? "You used to be a little, a little robot head, and now you. You've really let yourself go." The dino yelled again. "Reduce the frequency."

Possible Clara or Handles blinked. "I'm sorry?"

"Your sonic lanterns, turn them down. You're giving her a headache."

Either the green one or the not green one blinked now. Too many people, I couldn't remember all these names. Doctor, Seraphina, Arcadia and Sarah Jane, that was it. Oh, and Jenny and Melody. "Giving who a headache?"

"My lady friend." Oh, that could be misinterpreted. "Just an expression, don't get any ideas, I'm married."

Clara frowned. "How do you know?"

"Come on, Clara. You know that I speak dinosaur."

Handles walked next to him, still very angry. "He's not Clara. I'm Clara."

Really? That was going to get very confusing. "Well, you're very similar heights. Maybe you should wear labels?" I frowned a moment, see everything start to go weird. "Why, why are you all doing that? Why are you? You're all going dark and wobbly. Stop that."

She frowned a little. "I don't think we are."

Oh well then. "Never mind. Everyone take five." And then the darkness overtook everything.

Clara:

When the Doctor passed out, Vastra had moved at inhuman speed to grab the twins, but S-J pulled to be with her daddy, and Cadia pulled to run back into the TARDIS where Seraphina was still lying. The daddy's girl and the mummy's boy, but both were unconscious, and we had no clue when she was waking up.