Fooling Phi

By unanimous vote, I'm going until series 9 XD Thanks everyone for Voting. xx

Clara:

"The Satanic Nebula." The Doctor was telling me, as the twins, now 13 as they'd gone for a weekend with their dad and, in his words, got distracted, waited for their ma to come back. Scottish Time Lords, gotta love them. In my house, eating all my food. "Or the lagoon of lost stars. Or we could go to Brighton. I've got a whole day worked out."

Sorry, but he just watched me get ready. "Sorry, but as you can see, I've got plans. Plans that don't involve babysitting your twinks."

I was in an open-necked white blouse with a thin black tie knotted halfway down my chest, black trousers with stiletto heels and was putting on a black jacket as the Doctor stared at me. I was wearing Phi's jacket for crying out loud! "Have you?"

"Look at me."

You could see that he was trying to see something different. "Yeah, okay."

"No, no, no. No. Look at me."

Still not understanding. "Yep, looking."

He was so ridiculous. He had a wife who dressed to kill as I put it, and he couldn't tell that I was trying to do the same? "Seriously?"

"Why is your face all coloured in?" Finally, he noticed something, in completely the wrong way. But I had a second Danny Date. Phi knew, obviously, but Arcadia and Sarah Jane weren't around to tell their da that I had things to do today.

"Are you taller? You're taller than Phi." Wasn't exactly hard.

I stuck my foot out behind me to show him. "Heels."

And he still didn't understand. "What, do you have to reach a high shelf?"

"Right, got to go. Going to be late." I didn't have time to babysit them until Phi got home from whatever she was doing. She'd started working with some detective, and was rarely home. Apparently he wanted to meet the twins at some point, but she wanted to wait until they were older.

"For a shelf?"

"Bye." Then a proper, old fashioned telephone started to ring, the emergency TARDIS one. "There you go, you've got another playmate."

Arcadia then got to his feet, a good head smaller than his sister. "Hardly anyone in the universe has that number, da."

It was on my phone, had been since I was a nanny. "Well, I've got it."

The Doctor frowned a little, putting his hand on his sons shoulder. "Yes, from some woman in a shop. We still don't know who what was."

"Is that her now?" 

"There are very few people that it could be."

Oh, this couldn't end well. "Don't."

He blinked at me as SJ stood beside me, her hair soooo long by now. "Why not?"

"Because, if you answer it, something will happen, da."

"What?"

Was it brain dead Doctor day? "A thing."

"Huh. It's just a phone, Clara, Sarah Jane. Nothing happens when you answer the phone." And then he picked up the receiver.

SJ:

The next thing I remembered after da picking up the phone, was him screaming and throwing away a memory worm, my brother and Clara either side of me. "Da? Cadia, Auntie Clara?"

"Don't touch it."

"Where are we?" Auntie Clara asked, leaning forwards to check me and my twin. "How did we get here?"