Tomorrow

Phi:

"Did he follow you?"

I shook my head, sitting down in the cafe, opposite my twin sister. "No, I wasn't. He's visiting SJ, he think I'm sick in bed."

"Well, you're sick out of bed." Missy sighed. "You need to tell him, hell, I would tell him if it were me. I'm surprised you're even talking to me, Dear Sweet Sister." Oh, I was not rising to that, because she was going to start a scene in the middle of a London cafe.

"I'm not you though, this is the whole reason this is happening."  I told her, ordering a mug of coffee, my hair still pulled back in the ribbon from when we were under the water. The ribbon that SJ left when she moved out, though she used to wear it a lot when she was little in her long chestnut curls. Short and red now. "I'm me, and I've been doing my job too long. I'm finally getting some rest."

Missy, Kaylee, stared at me long and hard, her ocean blue eyes boring into my white. I took out the contacts. "Eternal rest is for the weak. You're not weak, you're a fighter, you fight for those children, you fight for me, and you fight for that stupid husband of yours. You haven't even tried, Seraphina."

Oh, she didn't know that, she really didn't understand me any longer. "Koschei, really? You really think that I want to die, again? I have died 3 times. 3! I died when I was 8, I died when my husband did, and then I died again when I forgot what who I was, becoming Sarah. I fought for that year, all year with you, and I said my goodbye to you, because you're the one who even told me what was happening. Now, now I need to say goodbye to my family."

The woman got to her feet, still in the Victorian Nanny clothes, and looked at everyone in the room. "Leave." And like clockwork, which I didn't doubt they were made of, all the people in the cafe stood up and left. "Sera, you may be the Sentinel, but being the Sentinel is what got you killed. You are in no position to ever argue with me, because you will be dead in 6 months. Less if you keep going like you do. Fight."

Fight, fight, fight... No, no more fighting, no more. I couldn't do this any longer, I was tired, so tired. My family found their places, SJ was with Sherlock, living her life how she wanted, her child was the next Sentinel, Khalila Melody Holmes, her brother was working on growing his own TARDIS, though he thought we didn't know, Jenny was with Luke, working on saving the world from itself, and the Doctor, my sweet, sweet, Legacy, my Asa, he had our children to protect, to watch grow and become themselves, along with Clara.

"Sera, stop, please. The faster you think like that, the faster it spreads." Missy told me, grabbing a tissue to catch the blood that then started to trickle from my nose, thick and dark, darker than normal. "There has to be a cure, there has to be, Sister. No one is going to let you die, least of all me. You watched me die, but I won't watch you."

I pulled free, holding the tissue in place myself before grabbing a vial of liquid from my bag, downing it in one. The blood stopped, and the pressure in my body lessened. "Still think I didn't fight? I had two years, and one and a bit was spent making something to lessen the effects. I can fight them until the end, but that's less time to spend with my family. You'd be there too, but you pissed everyone in this family off until they hated you. You should be able to spend time with your nieces and nephew without them wanting to kill you for what you did to them."

That made her laugh. No, seriously, pissing everyone off made her laugh, something that had always pissed me off. She always pissed me off, my big sister Kaylee Dark. "Oh, my Sweet Sister Sera, you think that you're fighting by not telling them? The more people fighting with you, the more the odds will be even. You will stand up and fight this, Priestess!" Then she shoved me. "Fight!" And again. And again and again until I was backed against a table. "Fight back!"