26: Arrangements

TWENTY SIX: ARRANGEMENTS

I took Fisher by the arm, tugging him from the room, "Okay, we're going out... bye guys!"

"But I don't want-"

"Shut up, Fisher, let's go to your house," I said as we left the room. I ripped the door open.

I could smell something burning.

"So why are we going to my house?" he said in an annoyed tone.

"One, they need space. Two, I'm bored. Three, I don't know. I just have a weird feeling that something will happen at your house. Do you ever get that weird feeling in the pit of your stomach that your life is about to change completely?"

He paused, looking at me, "No."

"Oh," I laughed awkwardly, "Okay."

I immediately recognized the Jeep outside of Fisher's house. And right in the middle of the driveway, Rex and Jenna were talking.

"Shit," I grabbed Fisher's shirt and pushed him down into a bush by the mailbox, "Fisher, I think I know what is going to happen."

"What?" he groaned.

Then, all of a sudden, I saw them kiss. Rex smiled at her again. They just went inside.

"They didn't even do anything," Fisher said in an annoyed tone, "Robinson, seriously? Have you lost your marbles?"

"No! No, that wasn't it. Wait, one more minute..."

Another car pulled up at his house. A black and purple Dodge charger stopped abruptly by his mailbox. And the first thing I saw was her hair. The same hair that I remembered... for some reason...

But I didn't exactly... I knew who she was but at the same time, I didn't.

"That bitch," Fisher growled, "Fucking bitch."

"Who is that? Someone I should know about?"

He shook his head, "It's complicated."

"Is it really?"

"Yes, really."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And the bells were ringing, the birds singing because it was the perfect day for a wedding! Saturday morning, bright and early.

I touched my carefully curled hair, examining my new bright pink dress with matching pink heels.

"Do I really have to wear this?"

"You won't be in any of the pictures otherwise," Jenna sighed, "And I want you to be in them."

"Er, okay then?"

"Yeah, whatever, go get my mother."

When would she ever be a normal person? Maybe I was the weird one. I guess I didn't really have a good reference point.

I rushed out of the small room and into another one. This hotel was huge, I swear, her parents should have just rented out the freaking Hilton. Oh wait, no they did something more extravagant. They rented out The Four Seasons. Yeah, like nearly the entire hotel. There were over 400 guests.

Not a cheap wedding.

I bumped into someone.

"Sorry."

"No you're not," I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up. Yay! Fisher!

His hair was completely dyed black for once which definitely looked strange. He looked a lot older. Almost to the point of pedophile! Ahhhh!!!