Chapter 2

I stopped in front of a green tinted window, it looked so innocent. The cream curtains flapping in the wind, the newly cleaned glass sparkling in the night sky. And the first star in the sky glittering off of the mirror inside. It looked innocent, but I new it wasn't. Grown up wishes were never innocent. Always something big and extravagant. Maybe he wouldn't wish anything! Maybe he was already in bed, maybe.. I was still thinking of all these maybes when he walked into the room. Dang it!  He walked over to his bed and climbed inside. Maybe he wasn't going to make a wish  I thought. I sat  quietly and waited, because if he didn't  make a wish I  had to stay here all night. Finally after about 30 minutes, he got up and walked towards the window. Oh man! Here we go! I closed my eyes and waited contently, after I granted this wish, I was going to be in so much trouble. The lady in the moon (and yes it is a lady.) didn't want new stars granting grownups wishes, because like I said they were always elaborate and complicated! Little kids wishes were always tiny things things that could be done easily with a little bit of magic that wouldn't seem abnormal. But not grownups, they always wished something that had to do with revenge, money, amazing things that aren't real to happen. Stuff like that. Stuff that I wouldn't supposed to be granting, but here I was. As he walked up to the window and close to thighs I listened quietly waiting for my doom. "Starlight, Starbright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might. Have this wish, I wish that whoever has my sister pays. I wish they pay and are brought to justice." I side to myself. What did I tell you? Always something complicated. I felt a lot of power being drained out of me, until I felt faint. And then I was filing, I was falling out of the sky! Darn it Mr. man! This is all your fault. I thought as I hit the ground. And then I laid there.

This is mr. Man