Chapter 3

I just laid there. Not exactly sure what to do. I looked up and saw stars, tons of them. Wait, what? I sat up and looked around "what the heck?" I jumped back at the sound of my own voice. "I'm speaking? Why? No, STOP IT!" I covered my mouth. How did I do that? I looked down and saw pale legs "AH!" I jumped up and looked around, "am I... On earth?" I looked up to see a house. A green one with cream curtains on the windows.. Mr mans house... I'm.. A... I'm a.. No, no. That's crazy. I walked up the stairs.. I'm not actually sure how. But I did. And tried to knock on the door, but another light colored hand got to it before me! Oh, wait. That's my hand. I think? I knocked on the door and waited. "Hello?" I called out shivering at the sound of my voice. The door creaked opened slowly and mr man met me at the door. "Hello young lady, how can I help you?" I just stared at him for a while before I noticed he was talking to me. "Oh! Um, hi. Can I... Uhh, can I use a mirror?" He gave a funny glance before nodded slowly and opening the door. I walked inside giving him a grateful  nod on the way upstairs. He followed quickly after me "wait! Miss? You don't know where your going!" I smiled to myself and whispered, "pff, says you." I walked myself up the rest of the stairs and into his bedroom. "Miss!" He called, I payed no attiention to his hollering. I knew what I was doing. Whether he knew it or not. I walk up to the mirror and look straight ahead. "Oh. My. Stardust."

This is me... I think.