Chapter 12: Family Reunions and Shots...

Super sorry, my bubble guppies!!!! I haven't udate in like ages *groans* I don't know why but it seems I am only getting stumped in writing this story but I have an idea even though it may not be that good...

Ariana's POV

I was finally going to meet the rest of my family!

Being so excited caused me to dance around room and the boys giving me weird looks but I just ignored them.

"Ariana, stop dancing you need to go and get ready." Adriano said sternly. "Ariana are you even listening? ARIANA!"

"What?!" I yelled back at him."Gosh I am not deaf, I heard you the first time." I said irritated with him but he just glared at me.

"Well you should have answered me the first time." He said.

"What if I didn't want to?" I said with attitude.

"You trespassing on dangerous ground, Adriana..." Leandro said darkly. I looked at Adriano and he looked really scary at the moment, his blue-grey eyes darkening, clenched jaw and fists clenching and unclenching at his sides.

"I'm sorry." I said sounding like a little girl with my head down.

I heard someone chuckle, more precisely Adriano. "It is okay Adriana." He smiled at me."But you do need to learn how to control that mouth of yours." He said seriously.

I grinned and hugged him."I can't help it, I am just too happy Ano."

"Don't call me that." He said with amusement in his eyes.

"But your names are too long!" I whined and he sighed before agreeing.which made me squeal and jump in his arms. Glad he caught me...

"So my name is not Ariana Whites, it is Adriana?" I asked after he put me down.

"Adriana Regina De Leo to be more precise." Leandro said putting an arm around my shoulders.

"You see such long names!" I said and they all laughed.

"Also the meaning of my name is so negative, I mean 'Dark Queen'. Really?" I said looking at them, like they named me.

"What you expect, you come from a long line of negative people so of course you going to have a negative name." Fabian commented.

"But of all the names in the world, has to be something close to 'Dark Queen', couldn't my name be Isabella or Talia or something like that." I complained. I like the name its just the negativity of it.

"Well did you know that madre used to call you 'Fiammetta' when you were a baby." Adriano said.

"What?" I looked at him suprised.

"It means 'little fiery one' in Italian. I can still remenber, even though it's been nearly 20 years, asking madre why she calls you that when your name was Adriana and she told me that you were going to be very fiesty when you grow up just like padre." Adriano said smiling at the distance memory.

"And you are just like that if not worst." Ricardo commented.

"It's not fair, your'll can remember madre while I don't even remember a thing about her." I pouted. I never even meet my biological mother and they spent years with her, they have memories of her...and I have nothing...

My vision blurred as I pouted. I don't know why but I have gotten really emotional ever since I met them back in New York, before I was never so emotional...maybe I am getting my period?