Chapter 14: Fears and Enemies

So as I have mentioned before I will be updating every weekend, so here it is...

Adriano's POV

After going into the conference room and making sure everyone was okay... We got down to business.

"As you all know that, someone tried to kill De Leo's, or should I say a Deo Le." Nonno started. They arrived a few minutes ago but they didn't want Ariana to know.

"We have a lead and they might be in partnership with Moretti..." Padre continued.

"He wants Ari..." Rinaldo said in a soft tone...

"How does he know she is here?" I asked with a frown.

"His guys saw her." Uncle Antonio answered.

"So what's the plan?" Leadro asked wearing a blank expression.

"Take her back to New York under Ariana Whites and she will stay there with Xavier, Rinaldo, Alexander and Ricardo. Your duty is to protect and keep her hidden but she must not know." Nonno instructed and we nodded.

"Problem is, how are we going to convince Adriana to com with us? She is not known for been easy to convince." Alexander said.

"She wouldn't exactly leave her 'family' without asking questions." Xavier continued.

"Your'll find a way...in the mean time we should be leading Moretti away from Adriana." Uncle Mario said.

"Does nonna know about this?" Lucca asked.

"Yes, nonna does know and she is going to put the idea of going to New York in Adriana's head, your'll just have to convince her." Padre replied. We agreed and left the room.

We spotted nonna at the far end of the room and we walked up to her.

"Hey nonna." We made our presence known.

"Hello boys, Ariana is thinking abou going to New York, your'll have to do your part now." She said and we nodded.

"Yeah, do you know where she is." I asked.

"She is with your Aunt Catherine." We left to go find Ariana.

"So what's the plan?" Alexander asked.

"Well, we just have to try to convince her to go to New York with your'll." I replied.
We finaly found Ariana with Aunt Catherine.

"Adriano, I want to go home." She said, she looked like she was going to cry and it hurt me to see her like this.

"We will go once we know it is safe." I knew which home she was talking about but I wanted her to say it for herself.

"No, I want to go back home to New York."
She said with a sad look and I nodded.

"Fine but you will live with the twins, Alexander and Xavier." I instructed and she nodded.

"When are we leaving?" She asked.

"Whenever you want." I replied.

"I want to leave tonight." She said and I nodded.

"We will send your things to the airpot but in the meantime you can go say goodbye to everyone." I suggested and she walked off going to say goodbye to everyone.

We informed padre about the plans and he agreed saying that the sooner they leave, the safer she will be...

Ariana's POV
An hour later...

After saying goodbye to everyone, we left for the airport. I felt sad at the fact that I just met my family and now I have to leave because some people decided to crash our dinner party.

"You okay?" Xavier asked as he handed me the hot chocolate that I wanted.

"Yeah...I am just sad that we had to leave so quickly." I felt like I could trust him, there is something but I don't know what it is...

"We should head back, the others are waiting" He said, leading me to where everyone was standing.

"Your'll ready to leave?"

"Yeah..." I said. The truth is I wanted to stay permentently here with my family but I guess there was a change in plans...

"I am going to miss you Ano." I said hugging Adriano. I know he doesn't like th nickname that I gave but what the heck.

"I am going to miss you too Adriana." He said hugging me back.

"You too, Andro." I said and hugged Leandro.

"I'll miss you too, you little devil." He smirked and I just shook my head laughing.

After saying goodbye it was time for us to board the plane, once we were settled the pilot made an announce ment saying that we will be taking off soon...

Just as the plane took off, I couldn't help but think about everything that happened.

Everything is not going to be the same...

Soo how was it?? I know some of your'll are thinking that I revealed some stuff too early in the story but this is just the tip of the iceberg, there is going to be alot of things that Ariana have yet to discover about herself and her family, as well as the dangers tat she will face...
Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Love your'll lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo

Follow me on instagram: MistyMe15
To see when I will be