Chapter 20: Training and Practice...

Thanks so much guys for supporting this story!!! Over 2k reads! Honestly I never thought that this book would make it that far but your'll have proved me wrong... Soo thanks again and keep being the awesome readers that your'll are!!

Ariana's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, a weird feeling settling in the pit of my stomach.

I crept out of my room, trying hard not too make a sound. I reached the end of the hallway and debated with myself if I should take the elevator or the stairs.

I chose the elevator and pressed for the living room.

It was dark and quiet, just like how I felt inside.

I walked to the big glass window and stared blankly at the city at night.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that Adriano came and stood next to me.

"You seem a bit out of it there." He said a little bit of his accent slipping through.

"Yeah...I don't know what is going on." I frowned, not taking my eyes off the view.

"What do you mean?" He asked facing me.

I let out a breath. "I mean I don't know...how should I said this...um...my feelings?"

"So you are uncertain of what you are feeling?" He repeated, forming my incomplete sentence into an understandable and complete one.

I nodded and he exhaled loudly.

"Well, is it just emptiness or is it a jumble of emotions, that it is confusing to say how you really feel."

"A little bit of both, I guess? I feel a bit empty but at the same time my mind is on a buzz trying to figure out all these new feelings." I stated and he nodded.

He wrapped his arms around me in a brotherly embrace. I felt so safe in his arms that feeling that you get when you are with your older sibling, that you know one can pick on you because your older brother/sister with beat them to a pulp, if they try.

"Let's go have some hot chocolate." He offered with a smile and I beamed at the mention of hot chocolate. It was getting a bit chilly now days.

We walked to the kitchen and prepared our hot chocolates before settling down by the window seat on the far end of the living room.

We sat in a comfortable silence, quietly sipping our hot chocolate.

Adriano finished his drink and set his cup down before turning to me. "Today is when you will start your lessons and training."

"So I am taking lessons on how to seduce a man?" I said not believing what he said.

He gave me a pointed look. "A matter of fact yes, you are taking lessons."

I shot him a disapproving look. " I know I am not that good but I am not that bad either." I grumbled.

He chuckled." I know, mia sorella but this is just a precaution, his a very oblivious man but not his second hand man, as Sandler Gustav. But you don't have to worry about hm, we took care of him."

"By 'took care of him' you mean killed him." I said putting air quotes over 'took care of him'.

He laughed and got up." Whatever you say mia sorella... you should go back to bed, you have a long day ahead of you."

I pouted. "But I am not tired." He chuckled and pulled me by the arm so I was standing up. We walked to elevator and pressed for my floor.

The elevator doors dinged open and Adriano gave me a light shove in the direction of my room before going into his own.