I love the way you lie CHAPTER 25

Hey :) So, I wasn't in the mood to spell-check today, I'm sorry :D

Don't forget to Vote& Comment :)

Enjoy <3

___________________________________________________________

 CHAPTER 25

“What the hell did you do to this house?” I exclaimed as I opened the door to my awfully messy home. It was rather sad to think about how I wasn’t going to see Blake every single day anymore. He had been my only consolation, the only reason why I wasn’t afraid of Dylan. Even though it had been quite hard to cover up all my bruises and think of a good excuse for the swollen part of my face, I had managed to keep Dylan’s secret and he had been smart enough not to lay a finger on me again. In fact, he hadn’t talked to me, looked at me or done anything to acknowledge my presence whatsoever which had been just fine by me. I wasn’t crazy about keeping him company either.

“We didn’t do anything, that’s the point” April yelled as she rushed out of the kitchen with an enormous Hamburger in her fragile hands.

I hugged her, closing my eyes for a brief moment as I noticed just how much I had missed her. The decision of keeping them from Dylan’s secret hadn’t been a hard one to make. I knew them good enough to know that they wouldn’t let me near him ever again which would mean that he would tell Blake and I couldn’t let that happen. The idea of losing him was scaring me ways more than anything Dylan could ever do to me.

“Where’s Annie?” I asked while carrying my heavy suitcase up to my room. All of our bedrooms combined wouldn’t come close to the size of the suite we had back in the hotel and I was very glad about that. The diminutiveness and simplicity contributed to the feeling of coming home.

April jumped on my old, wooden bed. I threw my suitcase in front of my closet before joining her. “There’s something I have to tell you about her”

She made a dramatic pause. “I think she’s dating someone!”

“No way” I gasped excitedly. In all our years of living together, Annie had always been the only one not to show any interest in anyone. For a few weeks, April and I had even thought that she was possibly gay and not telling us about it. “Why didn’t she tell us? Who do you think it is?”

“That’s the best part about it” She responded, her green eyes sparkling with excitement. “It’s Kyle!”

“No way!” I repeated incredulously.

“Yes way! So yesterday I had to make a call and my phone broke ‘cause it fell into the toilet the other day – that’s a long story – but I thought while I’m at it I could also go through her messages – “

 “April!”

“I was curious! It’s like so obvious, every single message she has received in the past four days is from Kyle.” She said before dropping the bomb. “And the last one said that they wanted to meet up today to sort things out between them because they couldn’t possibly ignore ‘what happened last night’”

“Do you think they - ?” I asked, a mischievous smile creeping its way to my face. For some weird and messed up reason, I loved the idea of them together.

“Yes” She confirmed, clapping her hands. “Should we tell her that we know?”

I shook my head. “There has to be a reason for why she’s keeping it a secret. Maybe she needs a little more time.”

“I guess you’re right” April replied rather reluctantly. “Now, I need you to tell me every single detail about your holiday”

Annie and April had always been like a mother and a sister to me. They were the only people I didn’t have to lie to and I wanted to keep it that way. So instead of focusing on Dylan, I decided to draw the attention to Blake and the little café.