adventure time

I know it good that me and luna are both back with our brothers but knowing that people think we are missing and that cops are looking for us is what scares me.
Im 12 and i already have cops looking for me. Not every 12 year old gets to say that.

"I mean i guess we can just ignore it for now and let luna come with us to the house" dan said
"We have to be very very careful then. We cant let the cops see them." Junior replied.
"Wait what house?" Luna asked
"We are gonna go try and fine my parents see if they left anything in their old house" junior replies.
"Awesome! A adventure" luna says.

I know she is supposed to be happy about being back with her brother and all but isnt she scared about the cops looking for us? What if they catch us? Will we go to jail? Maybe im just worrying to much.

"We can start heading out from here to an hour! be ready everyone" junior says.

everyone gets up and starts getting everything together. i really didnt have anything to get ready because i didnt bring anything with me when i ran from the orphanage. ive been wearing juniors clothes while mine wash.

luna was ready she already had everything in bags. she just went to the bathroom in fixed her hair as if we are going to a party.

while junior and dan got ready me and luna sat outside waiting for them.

"so uh.. hows life?" luna asked me.

"um fine i guess. i just wanna hurry up and get out of here i wanna find my parents and live happy." i replied

"not everyone gets what they want i hope you knew that." luna says

"yeah ive learned that by now.." i replied

it was kind of awkward because me and luna never really talked in the orphanage. we only had a couple conversations. We didnt know much about each other either. i knew she was 13. thats basically it.

"okay you guys ready?" dan says coming outside with his clothes in his backpack.

"yeah lets do this!" says junior following him.

'luna and sydney stay behind us..we dont want any cops seeing you guys. if they see us they will see me and dan first if you guys stay behind us." says junior.

"okay what ever you say" i say walking behind them.

"ok i did some research and the house is about 35 minutes if we take the bus all the way to 67th street..after we get off the bus we have to walk down the ally way for 5 minutes after that the house should be about 7 minutes away from us! we can do this!' dan explained.

i cant believe we are actually doing this. im so nervous. im pretty sure junior is too. i can tell by his face he seems scared. he isnt really talking much. i feel his pain. this is a lot to handle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everyone! I know I know I haven't posted in a whileeee and im sorry I have been going through somethings and have been so busy.. I have a reallllly exciting chapter coming soon. Also my watt pad has been acting weird and not letting me post anything. Anyone else having this problem? Anyways thank you for waiting and sorry again. How was your fall break? What did you do? Let me know in the comments!