New Friends? Or not.....

Author's Note:

Hello you... awesome, fabulous, talented readers of mine....... If you didn't notice, I'm sad.. So I decided I would continue my.... little story... I wish I had a talent :( I mean I put a tough face on everywhere I go and walk around saying I sing and dance but the word I leave out is that I try to.. I'm not gonna say I do dance and sing well but I'm trying to get there-- Sorry I'm no trying to bore you guys so lets get to the point shout out to my best friend wall_of_meerahz cause she did it again, offering to help with my story... Idk what I'd do without her lol and if you like this chapter, please continue to share my story and start reading hers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

They all were about to go until Laurent and Larry stopped looking around.

Laurent: "Umm So are we walking or something?" He said noticing that they're were no cars aside from theirs and the other neighbors' cars.

Lyrical: "We don't have cars." She said looking at them as they stopped.

Larry: "Oh. We can use my car." He said now walking back towards the direction of his car.

Lyrical: "That works too I guess.. But can I drive? You don't know where we're trying to go." She said as they followed behind Larry.

Larry: "I no think that's a good idea... I no let anyone but me or Laurent drive it." He said nervously.

Lyrical: "Pleaaaseeeee?" She said walking up to him and placing her hands on his shoulders.

Larry: "I really no--" He started but got cut off by Laurent's phone ringing.

Laurent: "Hold on... *answers phone* Hello?.... Oh hi.... Yea we were about to go out...... Ohhhh yeaaahhhh......... Okay no problem....... Yea we fine...... Yes........ Yes...... Okay I said yes twice already I hear you before...... Okay........ I no have an attitude *laughs*.......... Okay we see you there...... Bye. *hangs up* Change of plans. We no going with you guys. We have a workshop soon.

Slimm: "At what time?" She said sounding a bit disappointed.

Laurent: "At 5. Sorry but we have to go." He said now walking back towards the house as Larry followed.

Girls: "Okay byee!" They all said in unison and walked off as Laurent and Larry closed the door stepping into the house deactivating their alarm.

Larry: "Okay I'm going to get ready for the workshop." He said about to walk up the steps.

Laurent: "What workshop?" He said and smirked.

Larry: "You just said we had a workshop at 5 and its 4:30 right now." He said looking confused.

Laurent: "No. I just no wanna go with them. Bro we no even know them." He said laughing.

Larry: "Wait but yo just on the phone and--" Laurent then took his phone out and placed the screen in front of Larry's face

Laurent: "Fake phone call app bro." He said laughing as his twin sat there looking at his phone while laughing.

Larry: "Good thinking. But speaking of workshops when we starting again?" He said getting serious but walked to the kitchen and got a bag of doritos out and just ate that for breakfast.

Laurent: "I really no know.. The reason we stop cause you no wanna work with me now..." He said looking down with his voice getting lower and lower. Larry then stay silent while looking at his bother. Or should I say, tried to stay silent because of his loud crunching and moving the bag a lot. "Larry I really no know what to do..." He said mumbling.