Day 1

Day 1
Proverbs: 31:10

NIV;

A wife of noble character who can find?¹
She is worth far more than rubies.²

ASV

A worthy woman who can find?¹
For her price is far above rubies.²

♡♡♡♡♡

¹Okay so, it is basically telling us that wife or widow, woman or girl, unmarried or married, a truly good woman can be hard to find, right? I mean especially these days, it can be difficult to recognize a good woman and a Holy one. There are so many mixed messages it can be difficult to find a good woman. The same thing can apply to men. To be honest, some men really freak and creep me out. My cousin's biggest fear is getting raped. It can serisouly happen! It terrifies me, too. You could be a victim no matter who you are, They don't care, but the Bible also tells is not to live in fear, Psalm 91: 3-5 (NIV) says, Surely he will save you from the Fowler's snare (a bird hunters trap) and from the deadly pestilence (deadly disease). He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart (a tall thick Stone or wall.) You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day.

²Has anyone told you your nothing? Your Just a mistake? No one cares? Nobody wants someone like you?
Don't listen to a word of that! That is not what God made you to be! You are worth far, far, more than rubies! Ezekiel 28: 12b-15a says; 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says, "You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and Beryl.
Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were you were created they were prepared. You were anointed add a guardian cherub, (like a snap, childlike angel) for so I ordained (establish) you.
You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones.
You were blameless in your ways, from the day you were created,'

See in His eyes we are perfectly beautiful, worthy. He cares about you. Don't let the devil trick you into thinking anything but that! Shut the devil up! You have that power.

You are worth far more than rubies.

Through today, I want you to, when something makes you feel down or like nothing, confess this: I am a worthy woman, I am worth far more than rubies. I am worthy in God's eyes. And devil, don't tell me differently, you shut up.

Prayer,
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for making me the woman that I am. For loving and caring about the things I do and the things I say. Thank you Lord, that I am worth far more than rubies and no-one tells me differently.
In Jesus name I pray,
Amen.