Day 4

Day 4
Proverbs 31:13

(NIV)
She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands.¹

(ASV)

She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands.¹

♡♡♡
¹She selects wool and flax. I think back in Bible days those were rare and expensive items. I don't know for sure. So, she brings her family the best that she can. She works with willing hands or eager hands. Eager means very excited and interested; :feeling a
strong and impatient desire to do something or for something.
So she works with an impatient desire. She wants to work. She wants to do things for the well being of her family. She's excited to work when she gets up in the morning. She loves what she does. She doesn't wake up and dread the day's work ahead of her. You know, Isaiah 40:31 says, but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they run will run and not grow weary; and they will walk and not be faint.
So if you hope in the Lord, you can run and not grow weary (feeling tired) we can soar on wings like eagles. We can walk and not be faint (weak and dizzy.)

Challenge:
I challenge you to do all of your work with 'eager hands'. Do it with an impatient desire. You can't wait to do it.

Prayer,
Dear Lord,
Thank you for yet another beautiful day here on your beautiful planet. Please help me to work with eager hands. And thank you, that when I hope in you, I can mount on wings like eagles and soar, I can run and not grow weary and I walk and not be faint. Thank you, Father, thank you.
Amen.