Three

Luke walked out of class, biting his lip. Ashton ran through his head, no one ever complimented him as much as Ashton just did, but he didn't want to be stupid and blush over something a fuck boy said. Luke snapped his head up and continued walking to his next class.

"Wait! Wait up!" A voice he'd been listening to not minutes ago called. Luke wanted to stand his ground, be confident for once, trust himself to do this. So he kept walking.

"Wait!" The figure eventually caught up to him, smiling at him. "Can we talk?"

"About what?"

Ashton looked around before pulling him into a janitors closet, causing Luke to scream. Ashton shut the door and gave Luke a small glare, before sitting down.

"We could have talked outside., was that really necessary?" Luke asked.

"Was what necessary?"

"Pulling me into a janitors closet, obviously."

"Well if I were you, I'd start getting used to it." Ashton smirked.

"You made me scream!"

"I'd start getting used to that too princess."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows in confusing, not understanding what Ashton was saying. He lay back in defeat, slumping against the wall. "Well, what do you want?"

"Well," Ashton started. "You're super smart right? Getting like 100% on all your tests an-"

"I got 95%."

Ashton ignored him, "-d conviently, I really really need a tutor, because I'm really passionate about getting a good grade, ya?'

"Are you pulling my leg?'

"I'm serious, I really need your help!"

"Well, there's other smart people!"

Ashton shook his head and sat next to Luke, moving his lips close to his ear. "Not ones that I want to pin against a bed and fuck senseless."

Luke shifted away uncomfortably, clearing his throat. "I do not have time to tutor someone anyway Ashton, sorry."

"Please!"

Luke sighed and got up, heading towards the door. "I'm sorry Ashton."

Ashton stopped him, taking his hands to Lukes waist and flipping around so his back it the closed door. Luke whimpered, squeezing his eyes shit.

"Babe, please. I'll do anything, I'll give back anything in return, I'll even give you a fucking blowjob right now if you want!" Ashton sighed, letting to of Luke's wrist in order to throw his hands up in defeat.

"A... A what?"

Ashton stopped ane looked at him blankly for a second. "A blowjob?"

"What's a blowjob?"

Ashton was now staring at the boy, looking for the glint his eye to show he was joking or if his lips were sealed together to stop him from laughing. But he didn't see any of that.

Luke was completely serious.

"You... You don't know what a blowjob is?"

Luke blushed, "Should I?"

"Well obviously, do you know what anything is? What about a handjob? Cock ring? Do you know what kinky is? Surely you've seen a fucking dildo before?!"

"What language are you speaking!" Luke scoffed. "I don't know what they are!"

"Luke, do you know what sex is?"

Luke nodded. Of course he knew what sex was, he knew about the reproductive system and how it works.

"Don't you know anything besides basic vanilla sex?"

Luke realized everything Ashton had said was sexual, and no, he knew nothing about those. "Um, no..."

"Doesn't that embarrass you?"

"It does, okay? Ya, I don't know anything like that, shoot me."

"You're missing out princess, don't you realize how good it feels?"

Luke shook his head, and Ashton's once blank face turned into a sudden grin. "Would you like to learn these things Lukey? Make you feel less left out?"

Luke hesitated, but nodded. Ashton placed a slight kiss to Luke's neck before taking his wrists and pinning them next to his head. "Maybe we could make a deal. I'll tutor you, if you tutor me."

Luke didn't know what to say, he scanned Ashton's face and Ashton only sucked lightly on Luke's neck in response. And Luke didn't know why, but it felt really good.

"O-okay, deal..."

Ashton beemed, pulling away, a clear smirk on his face. "Perfect! You'll be at my house after school yea?" Ashton asked, picking up his bag. Luke went to speak but Ashton stopped him. "You teach me your old text book stuff and I'll start with something easy.. See you soon!"

And with that Ashton was gone and Luke was left in the closet, soon running out, calling, "Ashton wait! This isn't a 1980's romatic comedy, you can't just invite me to your house and prusume I know exactly where it is because I don't!"

"16 Bakers Street, and I don't know what a 1980's movie is!" A voice called back. Luke just sighed. Its a movie make in the year 1980, how hard was that? Luke hoped Ashton wasn't always this dumb. Why was he so passionate about getting a good grade anyway? Luke decided not to question it as he packed his bag neatly, leaving for next class.

-

"Maybe the theme should be Romeo and Juliete?"

"Romeo and Julio for the gay couples."

"Its a bit of a boring theme, plus no one has that old clothes anyway."

"What about Calum Hood themed prom and everyone should dress up like me and woship me?"

"How about I shove a cactus up your ass?"

"That's pretty kinky."

Luke sat between the boys and laughed softly, paying attention to what they were saying but at the same time daydreaming in his own little world. His eyes followed to Ashton on the other side of the classroom, chatting up some girl, who was just giggling and twirling her hair at everything Ashton said. Luke rolled his eyes, typical. Ashton knew himself that he could get any girl or guy he wanted, make them melt under his touch.

Of course, Luke knew some things might start happening between them with the whole tutoring thing, but Luke refused to let himself spend too much time thinking about this guy, flirt, player... Luke wasn't going to fall for Ashton's stupid ways like everyone else did. Luke was smart, and that was his advantage.