Seven

"So the French now has to declare war on Germany-"

"Which country was stronger?

Luke looked at Ashton to see if it was one of his inappropriate jokes he'd never understand, but Ashton's eyes were scanning across the history page. "Well, France had better weapons and armed men, but weren't used to such an uncalled for war, and Germany had better skills and tatics, they knew exactly what they were doing."

"So who won?!"

"I'm getting there," Luke smiled, "What got you so interested in this all of a sudden?"

Ashton just smiled to himself, looking up at Luke proudly. "I like studying when it's you tutoring me."

Luke rolled his eyes, smiling to himself as he looked back down at the history book. "It's been an hour... do you want to finish up with the tutoring?"

Ashton shook his head, pointing at the book. "Just get to the part where they fight, I want to know who wins! Please!"

Luke raised an eyebrow, looking back at the book and beginning to read aloud. He'd glance up every so often, suprised by the fact  that Ashton was actually listening.

"The end." Luke chuckled, closing the book.

"But what!" Ashton scrunched his eyebrows together, taking the book and flicking through it. "It can't be over. What happens once France join forces with Britain?!"

"Next chapter." Luke smiled, taking the book back and slipping it in his bag. "That's for tomorrow."

Ashton frowned but his face suddenly lit up, sitting up straight. "I guess that means it's time for my tutoring, hm princess?"

"I was wondering where Ashton went." Luke joked, before Ashton pulled Luke down onto his lap with the same smirk he had every single day. "Found him."

Ashton pushed Lukes hair back, playing with the curls at the ends of his hair. "So, today I was thinking I'd show you what a blowjob is..."

"You've said that word before."

Ashton nodded, picking Luke up as he stood and carrying him to the bed. "Lay down."

Luke raised an eyebrow, but lay down slowly, looking up at Ashton. Ashton smirked, crawling onto Lukes lap and straddling him. "You're so good for me, you know that baby?"

Luke frowned. "Is this a blowjob?"

Ashton chuckled, leaning down and kissing down Lukes neck softly. "Mhm, no..." He mumbled, trailing his finger down Lukes body. He stopped for a second, smiling softly at Luke. "Tell me if you want to stop, okay?"

Luke whined and nodded, looking at Ashtons hand as he trailed it down his body. "Do we have a safe word?"

Ashton chuckled, hooking his finger around Lukes jeans, tugging them down slowly. "How about: 'stop.'"

Luke giggled and nodded, "I think that would be the best op-" Luke stopped and gasped, freezing up.

Ashton took his tongue of the tip of Luke's length and smirked, looking up. "That okay, baby?"

Luke gulped, closing his eyes. "Oh my- ah!"

"Shh..." Ashton mumbled, wrapping his lips around Lukes tip again. "Watch and learn cutie, you'll have to do this for me some time, yeah?"

Luke nodded and sat up weakly, gazing at Ashton. "I-It feels so good..."

Ashton smirked giving him a cheeky smile before dipping his head down, taking as much as Luke in as he could, earning a loud moan from the boy, gripping the sheets of the bed tightly.

Ashton whimpered and pulled back slightly, licking his lips. "I'm usually not the one doing this."

"Then let me."

"Yeah right." Ashton smirked. "I've been waiting to do this for ages, Lukey, I wanna be the first one to make you come."

"Come where?"

"You're so cute," Ashton smiled, kissing his tip as Luke moaned again, going back down and sucking softly. Luke bit his lip, bucking his hips up needily. Ashton grabbed Lukes hips firmly and took all of Luke in, hollowing his cheeks and bobbing his head quickly.

"F-Fu- Ashton, m-more!" Luke moaned, throwing his head back. "D-Do it more, please!"

Ashton went harder and faster, smirking up at Luke. Luke gasped and squirmed, releasing into Ashtons mouth without warning.

Ashton swallowed and licked his lips, sitting up looking at Lukes horrored face. "I peed!"

Ashton laughed and pulled Lukes boxers and jeans up, pulling him in for a hug. "No babe, that's sperm, you know about this stuff, don't you?"

"Oh yeah, I-" Luke blushed. "I thought you could control weather or not you ejaculated."

"Sometimes you can but sometimes someone is so good that you just can't stop yourself." He smirked, playing with Lukes hair. "God, you're cute."

Luke smiled sheepishly and sunk into Ashtons touch, blushing. "When can we do that again?"

"Soon.." Ashton mumbled, looking into Lukes eyes before pressing his lips against the younger boys, kissing him softly.

Luke widened his eyes, remembering something and pulling back quickly. "My neck!"

Ashton frowned confused, tilting his head. "What?"

Luke pointed to the mark on his neck, whining, causing Ashton to smirk. "Oh, yeah... what about it?"

"I need more." Luke whined, pushing Ashtons head into his neck. "Need lots, big ones..."

Ashton kisses Lukes neck softly, looking up at him. "Not going to argue with that, but any particular reason why?"

"Michael claims he gives Calum bigger hickeys than you give me... It's kind of like a competition, although they don't know who's giving me the hickeys. He said he was going over to Calums tonight."

Ashton growled, nibbling at Lukes neck softly. "I give the biggest hickeys."

Luke moaned quietly, laying back on the bed and closing his eyes, tilting his head back. "Then prove it."

-

i'm going to a college shitty thing for the easter with no wifi but at least i'll have lots of time to write. by the time you're reading this i'll probably have another few chapters already prepared for you guys 😗