Prologue

"Hey, sweetie how was work? "I asked in my wife tone.
"Fine, got heaps done" My hubby replies, collapsing exhausted onto the black-of course ,couch.He quickly drifts off, at least I think he has, when his eyes snap open"where are my princesses? " Cue the crying baby "and little Prince " he chuckles.
."Zoe and Kate are looking through stuff in the attic and, Daniel was sleeping"I say as I rush to calm my distressed child. Gosh he's like his father! I gather up the 6 month old bundle of joy, Whos not so joyful, walking into the living room to see the girls and their father now playing hand games along to Nirvana. Yes, its possible.
"Mummy, whats for dinner? I'm hungry! "Zoe asked. 5 years old, blue eyed cutie, daddy's girl.
"Hi hungry, I'm dad! "
On cue Katie rolls her eyes, walking off,suddenly unimpressed with the game and her father.
Big crystal blue eyes full of hurt looked to me, pleading for help.
"Shes going through a stage, she is twelve,it was gonna happen sometime." He started pouting damn almost 10 years and its still cute! .I put Daniel down in the baby seat.

"Whys daddy sad ,mummy? "
"Because his little girls are growing up and he hasn't yet" faking offense, my blue eyed prince rose calmly from his spot on the carpet. too calmly.
"That wasn't very nice of mummy, how should we punish her Zo? "
"TICKLE HER! "The little girl giggled .I run, but not fast enough-I'm picked up, placed on the couch and tickled. I struggle but as always he remains unfazed sitting on me as I squirm.