Johnnie's here

Ash yelled from her room.
"Star I'm going to bed,"
"Okay," I reply.
A couple minutes later I hear a knock on the door.
"Coming," I say.
I open my door and see Johnnie at the door.
"Oh hey I didn't think you were coming, ash is in bed," I told Johnnie in a rush.
I was really nervous being alone with Johnnie Guilbert.
" that's okay is it okay if I come in?" He asked pointing to the couch.
"Ummmm ya come in," i replied nervously.
Johnnie sat down on my couch and he started to look around his eyes stopped on all of my posters hung on the wall there was black veil brides, pierce the veil, falling in reverse, sleeping with sirens, and my chemical romance. All of them were signed and hanging in big picture frames. Then he looked in the kitchen and saw the poster of my digital escape. He looked at me and smiled, his smile that I've always loved in his videos.
" I can get that signed for you if you want," he said looking at me.
"Really that would be really awesome!!" I say exited.
"Ya so what do you want to do?" Johnnie asked.
" I don't know, do you wanna watch a movie on Netflix?" I ask him.
"Ya sure," Johnnie says so calmly and I don't know how he does I am freaking out in the inside.
I turn on my x box and go to Netflix and put on a scary movie. I don't know what it is I just like watching scary movies.
"You don't mind do you?" I ask Johnnie just to be safe about watching it.
"Ya sure I don't care," he says. I'm afraid that I'm boring him!!!
"Am I boring you?" I ask before the movie starts my curiosity got the best if me.
"No your not boring me I just don't really know what to say,I like you and I don't want to mess anything up," Johnnie said. Thank god he doesn't think I'm boring!
"Ha ya okay'" I say looking at him weird.
"What's so funny?" He asked being serious.
" you saying you would mess things up if anything I would mess things up," I say feeling a little upset now.
Johnnie stared at me for a while until he leaned in and kissed me on the lips.
" Johnnie I think you should leave," I said.
"Did I do something wrong?" he asked looking worried.
"No no no it's just I know I like you I just don't know if I'd want to be with you," I said.
"Oh," Johnnie said walking towards the door.
Bye johnnie I thought to myself.
I turned off my xbox and the t.v. And went to my room.
---------------------------------
THIS ONE ISNT MUCH LONGER BUT ITS A LITTLE BIT LONGER. LIKE I SAID THEY WILL GET LONGER I PROMISE!!!!!!!!
SOME OF THEM WILL BE SHORT THOU!!!