Tour Bus

Me and Johnnie wake up early the day Bryan's supposed to be picking us up to get on the tour bus. I'm way more excited than Johnnie is but that's because he's done this before I haven't. We're running around the house making sure neither of us forgot anything. Johnnie moved in with me after Ash moved out. After her and Jordan broke up she couldn't stand being in California any more. Even though after the tour Jordan's going back to Australia. She still insisted on going back to Pennsylvania. She doesn't even talk to me. Sometimes it makes me sad but I try not to think about it. Johnnie pulls me out of my thoughts by saying my name.
"What?" I ask him.
"I said are you ready Bryan will be here any minute?" He says kind of annoyed.
"Oh yeah. Who's all all ready there?" I ask.
"Um, well were the last ones he's picking up so, everyone," he says.
"Oh aren't we loved," I tease.
"Oh deeply I know," he teases back.
At that we hear a honk of a horn and we grab our stuff and head out the door. Johnnie pauses to lock the door and continues. When we make it down to the lobby we see Jordan, Bryan, Shannon, Tyler, Kyle, Jeydon, Damon and to my surprise Alex. I have nothing against Alex, I love her videos, but her and Johnnie are shipped and I don't really like that.
"I didn't know Alex was coming," Johnnie said to Bryan a little questioningly.
He walks up Johnnie." I didn't know either man Shannon brought her along, and I couldn't just say no she was already here."
" It's fine," I say to them both even though it's not okay.
I've never actually met any of the other MDE members or Damon or Tyler, but I was a big fan of there's so I knew quite a bit about them. But it was still awkward. Johnnie introduces me to everyone as his girlfriend and everyone says hi to me and I say hi back, but I think I saw Alex roll her eyes.
"Alright everyone time to get this show on the road!" Bryan says excited.
We all leave the lobby and set in the bus. It's black with white strips all down the front. On the inside there's a little living room area, and 5 beds up front and then a bathroom and then 5 more beds in the back. Me, Johnnie, Jordan and Kyle all run to the back of the bus.
"We call dibs back here!" Kyle yells.
" Hey that's not fair, I want to join you guys party," Damon calls from the front.
" Well then come back here, I'll sleep with Johnnie," I call up to him.
He runs back really excited. I hear Alex groan, this is going to be a really long trip. I sure hope she doesn't act like this the entire time.
" Oh guys this is our bus driver, Dan," Bryan says.
"Hi Dan," we all chorus in.
At that he sits in his seat and we head off to the first stop of warped tour.