Going to warped tour

Johnnie went home after our double date. I got in the shower and put on a thug pug shirt and black sweat pants. I went to bed and heard Ash listening to music. I hear kids in the dark come on and I rush into her room singing the choras. We had a dance party until about 3 o'clock in the mourning, when I decide to go to bed.
The mourning
I wake up to Johnnie laying next to me playing with my hair.
" when and how did you get here?" I ask Johnnie.
" ummmmmm, about an hour ago and ash let me in," he says
"Oh okay'" I say
" do you want to go to the mall?" Johnnie asks while he's starring at me.
ya, let me get ready," I say l. I go to take off my shirt when Johnnie yells.
" ahhhhhhhhh my innocents." I look at him and say " get out!!"
He leaves and I finish getting undressed, I put on a black jack skellington shirt and white skinny jeans. I walk outside and see Johnnie standing at my door smiling. Whatcha thinking about l?" I ask.
" what oh uh nothing," he says rushed.
"Okay we'll I'm going to straighten my hair," I say pointing to the bathroom. I know he's hiding something. I straighten my hair and put on makeup. I walk out the bathroom door and yell " Johnnie let's go," I grab my keys and my wallet and walk out the door with Johnnie behind me.I drive into the mall parking lot and there's barley anyone there. We walk into the mall and go to hot topic. Johnnie looks at the lip piercing and I look at the band tees.johnnie walks over to me
"Do you wanna go to warped tour with me," he asks.
I look at him.
"Oh my god yes!" I say and kiss him. We stay at the mall for about another hour. When we leave we go to Johnnie and Jordan's apartment. We walk in and ash and Jordan are sitting on the couch.
"Johnnie asked me to go to warped tour with him! Did Jordan ask you?" I ask ash hoping he did l.
"Oh my god your going to warped tour, yay we get to go together" ash says excited.
" we have to start packing it's only a week away'" I say yo ash.
Me and Ashe go to our apartment and start packing our suit cases.