Zane?

??? POV

As I watched from a tree I saw through the window in the bottom I saw Lady Aphmau and Zoey are carrying a body to Zoey's room. (A/N Wow Creepy!) It was another person in full body armor but instead of an O'kasis symbol it was a... SCALESWIND SYMBOL! My eyes widened once I saw that symbol then once they lifted the helm I almost passed out it was... Crystal!

Crystal's POV

I woke up in Zoey's room. Both Lady Aphmau and Zoey were staring at me with wide eyes. I started to wonder why then I touched my face and what I felt was my skin not my helm! I looked around frantically looking for it. Then I saw that Lady Aphmau had it she saw the reaction on my face and she gave it back.

"You cannot tell anyone that I'm girl okay" I told them.

"Okay" they said in unison

I put my helm back on and I'm glad I did because the door started to creak open. Then Garroth came in the room. I thought that he might want to talk to Lady Aphmau but instead it was me he wanted to talk to. Lady Aphmau and Zoey left the room but before they did Lady Aphmau told me to call her Aph.  I said okay and with that they left.

"Hey Mason are you okay?" asked Garroth

"Ya I'm fine" I replied Good only Zoey and Aph knows that I'm a girl so... PHEW

"Hey nice job out there I never saw anybody keep up with Zane because he works with shadow knights and since Sasha is great with potions she always has a bunch potions for Zane." he said

"First of all Thank you and second of all who is Zane?" I asked

"Oh ya Zane he was the guy who was about to kill Aph" he replied

"Oh... Um Garroth?" 

"Ya?"

"Call me crazy but he looks familiar"

"Zane of course he does he goes to villages and he marries the people because you know he is a priest and ya he also does bad things to and that's also why people fear him"

"Oh, but it's not that I think he looks familiar because of him being a priest... it was like a friend's brother kind of thing"