WHERE DID THEY GO?!

??? POV

I saw two of them fighting over some dumb guy and who gets to have him. I really don't get why people waste their time with love honestly. Now I would have a potion if SASHA hadn't turn good but whatever I made my own potion that is way better than hers. Then the other two came in trying to break up the fight. I started to walk out of the forest behind Crystal and Hazel... Hmmmm maybe they remember me. I started smirking evilly. Then Crystal turned around and saw me.

"Hello... Best Friend...

Crystal POV

"Hello... Best Friend..." SHE said

"YOU! STAY AWAY FROM US AND GET OUT OF PHOENIX DROP NOW!" I yelled

"So you do remember me..." SHE said while smirking evilly. I let go of Hazel and turned into my lightning form. Cristina turned into her Earth form. Snowdrop turned into her Ice form. And Hazel into turned Fire form.

Garroth POV

I heard Crystal yelling and saw that she was arguing with someone and screaming at them to get out of Phoenix Drop. I ran over to Crystal and saw that her, Hazel, Cristina, and Snowdrop had turned into their elemental forms. I then saw Dante with his katanas out. (I think that's how you spell it) I took out my sword and was ready to fight that's when I saw who it was...

"Lillian..." I said and walked over to Crystal. "Get away from here!"

"Wow... looks like you all remember huh? Hehe... no matter. I know you all hate me but... I don't care just-" before she finishes her sentence she throws a potion at the girls and they all black out. Dante got Laurance and Dale and we all carried them to Zoey. On my way there I saw that all the girls had something on their skin and it was spreading. It was black. I think I saw this before but I don't know where. Once we got to Lord Aphmau's house Dale knocked on the door and Zoey had answered it.

"What happened?!" she asked "Whatever just tell me when you put them in my room"

We did as we were told and explained everything to Zoey. After we explained everything to her she looked like she was about to pass out. Her skin had turn pale and her eyes grew big.

"I need you all to leave." Zoey commanded "Except you Garroth."

All the guys left except me. Once they were all out of earshot Zoey tuned to me.

"Did you see anything on their skins?" She asked

"Yes. I did." I replied " I saw something black on them. I saw this kind of thing somewhere but I forgot where"

"THIS. IS. NOT. GOOD." Zoey said

"Why?" I asked

"Because... remember how Crystal became a shadow knight? Well this potion is going to effect her and not in a good way."

"How will it effect her?" I asked

"Tell you later anyways do you know if any others are shadow knights"

"Me..." I heard a voice say. I looked over Zoey's shoulder and saw that Hazel was awake and that black stuff that's was just on her wrist earlier was halfway up her arm.

"Your arm" I said while pointing to her arm. I saw looked at the other girls and saw that only Hazel and Crystal had that black stuff on their arms.

"I know" Hazel replied. Then Crystal started waking up. "Everything should be fine as long as we didn't get stabbed with a demonic dagger before or after this"

"Um... Hazel about that" Crystal says

"I thought that I was the only one who got stabbed with one" Hazel says in a worried tone

"No... Zane stabbed me in the shoulder with one" She replied

"UGH! ZANE!" Hazel yelled and woke up Cristina and Snowdrop.

"AH!" They both yelled in unison

Crystal POV

MAN I HATE LILLIAN! AND ZANE! If Lillian had thrown the potion at me and if Zane hadn't stabbed me with that demonic dagger then everything would be just fine!

Garroth POV

I was about to ask tem something else when all of a sudden Crystal and Hazel black out. Before any of us could get to them... they... they... DISAPPERED!

There you go longer chapter I started running out of ideas and I didn't want to bore you guys! I will make another chapter tomorrow and I'll try to post in all my books it depends... ANYWAYS! Bye- my terminators!

PEACE- Lightning Girl Out!