FINALLY!

A/N Yay! New chapter hope you all enjoy!

Garroth POV

Once I heard Crystal teleported them away on that rescue mission I couldn't think straight. Next thing I knew I was in my room in the old guard tower and I locked my door. I fell onto my bed and started crying.GARROTH! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU! I-I-I HAVE FEELINGS FOR CRYSTAL!

Crystal POV (2 weeks later)

It's been 2 weeks since I fought with Gene. I don't know why this keeps popping up in my head but just something about... nevermind. I continued walking around my teleportation powers wouldn't work for another week. PLUS I can't fly since this ARROW WON'T GET OUT OF MY WING! (In Uour Lightning Form) So... I'm stuck here! I started walking then I remembered THE NECKLACE! I turned it on and saw that I got everybody's (only Hazel, Cristina, and Snowdrop, and 2 other people who I will not talk about anymore) signal! I turned into my Lightning Form and ran to where the signals were coming from. Then within  few seconds I saw Phoenix Drop. Once I stepped inside I was immediately tackled.

Snowdrop POV                                                                                                                                                                

I was talking to Dante and noticed he was stuttering a lot. It always made me giggle. Then for some reason his eyes went wide and I saw that he was looking towards the gates. I turned around to see what he was looking at and saw... Crystal!

Crystal POV

I saw who I was tackled by and saw it was... Snowdrop!

"SNOWDROP I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled once we got up and I hugged her. She hugged back.

"I MISSED YOU TO- wait YOUR WING WHAT-" She yelled back

~~~~~Le Time Skip To After You Talked To Everyone And Explained Everything~~~~~

I saw everyone in the village and now that arrow is out of my wing! I was about to head home when I realized I saw everyone except Garroth! I asked Laurance where he was and said he was locked in his room. I went to his room and knocked on the door.

"Just go away..." he answered

"It's been 2 weeks since I saw you and you don't even want to see me or know if I'm hurt! Something is wrong with you if don't even want to know if I'm okay." I said with a smirk

I heard the door unlock and then it slightly opened. I pushed open even more and before I could react something or somebody pushed me into the room and shut the door. I fell on the ground when I got up I saw a surprise Garroth. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open Garroth then tried but it wouldn't open. Then we both tried at the same time but still it wouldn't open! Then I heard people chanting well at least it sounded like 7 people and they were all chanting... Garstal? I then realized it was a ship name. I sat on the ground with my back against the wall hitting my head on the wall.

"Stop banging your head you might hurt yourself" Garroth said and sat down next to me

"That's the-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt lips being slammed into mine. I looked and saw it was Garroth who did that. I slowly started to melt into the kiss. We stayed like that until we had to take a breath. But that didn't last for to long because we started to kiss again and I just blocked out everything else in the world because I never wanted this moment to stop. When we finally stopped and we looked into each other's eyes. Then he said something that made my heart start beating faster.

"Crystal... I love you"

YAY! NEW CHAPTER! Hope you guys enjoyed! And... GARROTH FINALLY ADMITTED HIS FEELING TO YOU/CRYSTAL AND THEY ALSO HAD A MOMENT THERE! Also I'm sorry my terminators that I haven't posted in a while. I logged out and I forgot my password so ya... BUT I remembered it and now you guys I have a new chapter out! I'm going to post in Phoenix Drop High sooner or later but I know I will post one today! This book is ending soon and you all know that I don't know how to end a book so please help me and tell me how! Bye- my terminators!

PEACE- Lightning Girl Out!