Chapter 3

Chapter 3

LILY'S POINT OF VIEW

After I finished my small cup of tea, I decided to leave to go to the little grocery store right next to the resort (which was a little more than a mile). Uncle's cabin was close to a ski resort, but it was the farthest away so there was a lot of privacy. I really liked it that way. I put on my jacket, realising that there were holes in it.

I'll buy a new one when I'm at the store, if they have any. I thought to myself.

I locked the door, plugged in my earphones, and headed out. I started to hum along to Mermaid by Train. I never got to listen to music when I was at home so I never heard most of these songs. But they were easy to hum along with.

I started to walk slighty faster since I got a nasty nip of wind through the holes in my jacket.

Only half a mile. You can make it.

HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW

"Thank you Seattle!" The lads and I all said in unison as we headed off the stage. The cheering and screaming got louder. I don't think I'll ever get used to all the screaming.

We just got done with our Seattle concert and it went smoothly.  And it was our last for this tour too.We were all tired, so we all jumped on the same couch.

"OW!" Niall yelped as he got kicked off the couch by Louis.

"This is a small couch, I need a lot of room!" Louis said to Niall.

Niall sat up and rubbed his back with one of his hands and had a pout on his face.

Just then, one of our managers walked in. At least its the one I liked. I still don't know his name though.

"Ok boys, you get to have 3 days to spend in Washington before we head back to England. But I recamend the you all stay at the ski resort along Snowquami Pass." Our manager said, flashing us a smile.

We all nodded in response and he left.

"SKI TRIP!!!" Louis yelled. Niall, Liam, Zayn, and I all winced. At least we I was used to Louis. Maybe not this time though.

"Ow! Mate, we're like 3 inches from you, no need to yell." Zayn said rubbing his ears.

"I want to go on a ski trip now though." Louis replied.

"A ski trip does sound like fun. Do the rest of you want to go?" Liam asked.

We all smiled and nodded. This was going to be fun. But, I could tell something important was going to happen. My curls can feel it, they can tell the future. Sorta.

I got up and we all headed up to our tour bus to pack our stuff for the ski trip. After we were all ready, we headed to a Shevie truck and started to drive off.

Then, the remix of Cruise By Florida Georgia Line ft. Nelly started to play on the radio. All of us started to sing-scream the lyrics. This was going to be a fun trip.

*

We finally arrived at the resort, but we desided to rent a cabin instead of a hotel room (or whatever type of rooms that they have at ski resorts) because we knew that we were going to be kicked out for being loud, causing disturbences, etc.

We started to drive up to our cabin. It was a cute, perfect sized cabin. There was supposed to be 2 bedrroms and 2 bathrooms. So, in other words, we are sharing rooms. Which I don't mind really. We parked in the driveway and got out. I took my stuff and went to one of the bedrooms.

"I'M SHARING ROOMS WITH HAZZA BEAR!!!" Louis shouted running ionto the bedroom.

"Boo bear!" I said giving Louis a hug.

This was not gay at all...

I set all my stuff on the floor and headed out of Louis and I's room to see that Zayn was still getting his stuff out of the back of the truck. As I walked out of the front door, I saw a girl who looked around 14, walking with 4 bags of groceries; 2 in each hand. She had brown hair that went down to the bottom of her back and she had on a dark green jacket with a dark green beanie to match.

I wonder where she's going... I thought to myself.

I soon had my question answered as I saw her walk down to where the last cabin was a good half mile away. She wasn't moving that fast, She just passed all the other cabins and the last one was in that direction.

"Harry, mate?" I heard Zayn say. I looked over to see him staring at me.

"You ok? You were zoning off for a sec."

"Hmm? Oh, I'm fine. I was just watching that girl walk with groceries down to her cabin." I told him.

He looked over to where I was staring.

"Oh, well, you don't see a girl carry groceries down an icy, ski resort road." He chuckled.

"Ya," I replied smiling. "Need Some help?"

*

LILY'S POINT OF VIEW

I walked down the road to the cabin, groceries in hand. I got some neccesities and a few other things. I was lucky enough to find a nice dark green jacket to match my beanie. As I was walking back, it started to snow.

I squealed with delight. I love snow!

I hurried down the road to Uncle's cabin.

As soon as I put the groceries inside, I'm gonna play in the snow!

~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hiya! Another chapter, a good one in my opinion too! I still haven't studied for my test yet. Yup, I'm screwed. Oh well.

See all ya lovelys later!

~Fell