Episode#4: The Contest

This was an amazing and surprised ceremony, that that that.....I feel wonderful; all my sadness just disappear like a chameleon blend into the beauty of Nature, but I am really embarrassed.......

"Hey, Leo .........Welcome here at my place or what should I say that's really unexpected to me as well." Shrugged my Brother by passing me a smile in which his two Carnivore teeth are visible; which is one of his cutest smile(It's another issue that he can't smile much). OMK I love his this smile, but then cool.

"Well, that's surprising. Are you sure you aren't messing with me?" I said by pointing my finger to him in puzzlement.

"Yeah, I'm sure I didn't know any of this." Replied my brother by proving himself totally innocent.

"Okay, so let's discuss this matter later and moved in. Okay" He said and then we start taking equal footsteps, I'm a little taller than my brother maybe a 2.5 inches from the shoulder but from the head we are equal, we both have yellowish silver hairs; this is the only similarity in common between us. We were moving that the Warriors who were standing to welcome our arrival made two lines before us and then the Majestic Gate of the Base opens and we moved in.

We moved straight into the corridor while all the Warriors before us turned left by the Gate. I pose back to see while I was moving that I heard my Brother calling me, I turned around to see what's the issue; I feel I stepped on to somebody's foot paw, and hit my knee to his arm....

"Oh! please forgive....." I said that I paused for a moment and then continued,".......me". I can't imagine for Mec who fall back and then use his arm paws to lift up; was there along with his group, bowing before us.

"No Princess forgive me I was in your way." he said by smiling, while his group friends were bowing besides but a little away from him start hiding their unleash smile by seeing on the ground straight down having their swords in front of their face, OH these guys are Joker Monkeys I bet.

"Rise up you all........... and Mec give me the updates and Oh! I forgot I really appreciate of what you all had done for us." continued my Brother in straight forward action, They all at once got up ; put back their sword in the scabbard and then they all stand in front of us,

"My Lord, I'll tell you in the way but first you have to see this." said Mec and start moving; me and my Brother followed in worry because his face was enlightened by some secret and his eyes were passing unidentified strange type of shine, unusual than before.

"The warriors we trained practically needs training, but some Warriors we met and see their skills are better than any of us; they found to be born Fighters and they also told us that their whole Family serve the King as his most trusted Warriors even they are found to be the roots of General Liongar Family....." Mec said that my Brother surprisingly see him into his Eyes confused leading me,

"What do you mean to tell me Mec?" asked my Brother in surprised but excited manner; I also start seeing Mec into his Eyes which were Gray and matched exactly and perfectly to his spiked short Hairs. He also sees me into my Eyes and then Lips,

"I meant that the Warriors I told you about are 4 in number and have form a group; Thunder Lords and they all relate to the General Liongar in Family terms and relations." Ended Mec but leave us in so many Questions,

"Hey! But you didn't tell me how?" asked my Brother in holding Mec's arm who tried to go into a corner of a Big Hall where there was a Window,

"See for Yourself Your Highness." said Mec that my Brother let go of his arm then Mec used that arm to lift away the curtains, It was the view of the Dressing Hall which was loaded with tons of tons of accessories that might come in handy in War conditions. In that Big Hall there were total 32 warriors; looks like they all are the Chosen Warriors from the unbelieving army of 100,000,000 total warriors only for 1 General. OMK that's hard to believe and imagine and even hard for selecting just 32 warriors; needs a lot of work and tempo and even a great strength.