Prom?(Calum)

You tried your best to pull your short skirt down. Your friends were all cheerleaders, and this year they made you try out. You tried out as a joke and surprisingly you're really good at it. You hated the uniforms with a passion and were the furthest thing from preppy. You had easily become one of the most popular people in the school, but you didn't really care about it. You sat at lunch with the rest of the cheer squad, when the quarterback of the football team walks over to your table. "Mind if I sit here?" Calum asks. You nod and move your books over so he can sit. You paid no mind to him, but you notice your friends are talking quieter so they can hear your conversation. "So um y/n" He stutters. "Yeah?" You ask. "Um prom is next month and it's been brought to my attention that neither of us have dates. So will you go to prom with me?" He asks blushing slightly. He looked so cute in his jersey and the whole school thought he was attractive, including you. "Yeah I would love to" You say smiling. "Great!" He smilies. The bell rings and he grabs your bag. "Um Calum that's mine" You giggle. "Yeah I know. I'm walking you to class. Let's go" He says. You smile at him really impressed. Let's just say senior prom wasn't going to be a total drag this year.