Dye (Michael)

"Babe I have the perfect idea!" Michael says running up to you in the store. You were both supposed to be picking out ugly Christmas sweaters for your annual office party at work. "What is it?" You ask as you search through the racks of ugly sweaters. "Well actually I have to but I think you're going to like them" He says excited. "Okay let's hear it." You say. "Okay first let's get matching sweaters!" He says. His eyes light up and you know it makes him really happy so you agree. "See that wasn't so bad. Now idea number 2. What if I dye my hair a mix of red and green for Christmas?" He asks holding up the dye. "Where did you even get that?" You laugh. He shrugs with a shy smile. "But I love the red." You pout. "If you really want to you can, anything looks good on you." You say casually. He shakes his head. "I'll just keep the red." "Babe if doing more than one color makes you happy then go for it. Don't let me interfere." You argue. He sighs and hugs you. "You know I love you right?" He asks. You nod. "You know I love you too right? No matter what color your hair is." You add. "I love you a lot y/n but you're making it difficult." He says with a laugh. You smile and kiss his cheek. "You're such a dork." "Yeah but I'm your dork and sadly you're stuck with me whether you like it or not." He says. "Oh no." You say sarcastically. He giggles and grabs your hand as you continue on arguing over hair dye and ugly sweaters.

----------------------------------------------
I love Michael's red hair but seriously he could pull off any hair color or style and I'd still think he's one of the hottest people I've seen. I'm going to see them on the 16th for the jingle ball thing in Chicago so if any of you are going hmu? Maybe we can meet up!! Anyways I hope you guys have a great day! Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.