Chapter 4: Remember me.

Fiona walked inside Christien's room, it was small but fairly average for only being there for a short time. Christien noticed her walk in and sat up.

Christien: If you're here to apologize than you can forget it.

Fiona: Yeah trust me I already knew that.

She grabbed the wooden chair from the other side of the room, and sat down in it looking at Christien.

Fiona: I'm here to tell you that Scourge doesn't want you to win. He told me to try and make you feel weaker to even out the odds, but we all know his real ambition.

Christien: Yes we have, ever sense you left we knew that he was up to something.

Fiona: Will you stop it with the I left thing, it's not like I had a choice.

Christien: But you did, you had every right to stay and help us fight, but you chose to go against us.

Fiona grabbed the arms of the chair, tightening her grip on it with her metal claws still on.

Christien: We needed you more than ever, yet you chose him over all of us.

Fiona finally grew to an angered state, jumping up in the process, and tackled Christien. Her claws dug slightly into his arm as she grabbed him.

Christien: Oh great now we're back to this.

-Flashback-

Fiona was fighting with Shadow and Sonic as Anti-Tails was trying to plant a bomb in the middle of the forest.

Fiona: Oh come on can't you two pick up a fight?

Christien punched Anti-Tails, grabbing the bomb, and freezing it so it wouldn't explode. It worked but he felt a shard pain go through his back side.

Fiona: I see you have a new member, doesn't look like he...

When she looked at Christien, she saw it was him, took the blades out of his back, and fell back in utter shock.

Christien: Hmm, is this what pain feels like?

Christien fell backward, blood coming out of his mouth. He licked it off his lips while Sonic and Shadow raced to him.

Christien: Tasted different.

Christians body became limp, his eyes were starting to close. Fiona rushed away with Anti-Tails back to home and cried onto her bed.

-Flashback end-

Fiona: I-I forgot about that.

She backed away from Christien, his arm dripping with blood. He tasted it a little after cleaning in off with a water and rag next to the bed.

Christien: Very different.