Chapter: Backs to the Wall.

Fiona dug her claws into a raccoons arm, and threw him into a wall, knocking his breath out. Christien launched water at the eyes of Scourges eyes, and punched him square in the face.

Many people, including the one armed Rhino, rushed towards Christien at strong stances. Christien kicked a bucket by his feet to a wolfs face, and back kicks him into the rhino.

Fiona: Look out!

Christien turned to see Scourge, and the anti-emeralds in his hand. As he raised his hand in the air, the emeralds started to surround his body. His green fur changed to a deep shade of purple, and jumped at Christien.

The two crashed through a wall, making Christien almost pass out immediately. He got his bearings and jumped up, kicking scourge back a few feet.

Scourge: Don't you realize the power I-

Christien froze him instantly in his place, the ice 5 feet wide from his entire body.

Christien: Do you ever shut up?

Fiona was still holding off some people, and got hit from behind. She fell down and prepared for more pain, but non came. She looked up to see the Rhino, and an ice sword going right through his body.

Christien: I'm tired, of not just killing you.

The rhino falls to the side, and everyone stays still, in pure shock and horror.

Christien: Get out of my kingdom. Now!

Everyone, including the servants ran away, the portal that led to the other dimension opened away. After they all left, Christien grabbed the ice covered Scourge, and threw him down the pit.

Christien: And never, come back.

He looked around to see Fiona sitting on the edge of a railing, trailing her claws on it.

Fiona: So, you plan to stay?

Christien looked at the place, it was big and as much as he enjoyed it, he nodded his head no.

Christien: I have to bring in people, to protect them from the war to come. That's why I need you to be here, to watch and protect them. Can you protect them?

Fiona looked at down, thinking about all the responsibility she'd be taking for doing this. She looked at Christien, and nodded.

Christien: Good, glad to know you're willing to help me. Thank you.

Three weeks later, many people started to enter the castle through the portal. Fiona introduced them to a safe environment that they could stay, till the War was over.

(Battle of Möbius coming soon. Thank you for reading).