Chapter 5: Fall.

The next morning grew quiet, although the sound of birds chirping made it peaceful looking. Although that was far from what was going on in that castle of Scourges.

Everyone in the castle, including the servants, walked out to the back arena area, where inside the fighters were prepared to fight.

A few fighters left, either by just being bored of everything that was happening, or they were scared. The only ones left was the Rhino, The Squirrel, a raccoon, and Christien himself.

Scourge: So what exactly did you do to bring him down a few notches?

He looked at Fiona, who wasn't really paying attention, and pulled her so she could look at him. She gave him a light growl and felt his hand grab her neck.

Scourge: I don't know what you did, but you better have done something or I swear...

Fiona used her metal claw to scratch his hand, and he jerked his hand away from Fiona. She walked away to another area close to Christien.

Fiona: Hey, Christien.

Christien looked up to see Fiona looking down at him, and he smiled a little. It was the first he actually smiled in that place.

Christien: What is it?

Fiona: I-Umm...Scourge wanted me to try and make you weaker last night, you know mess with your emotions or something like that.

Christien: Well he better know that he failed that, and I'm feeling much better.

He was just about to practice before Fiona asked him what was happening back on Möbius.

Fiona: And...how's everyone else doing?

He sighed and looked down, both of his eyes changing to a deep shade of purple.

Christien: Lien-Da launched a strike against G.U.N and the freedom fighters, I was sent to stop that, but unfortunately she was able to slice me with her Electric whip and send a few thousands volts to my pupil transmitters.

Fiona: And the others?

Christien: A civil war is coming Fiona, they're choosing sides, I came here in chance to see if I can protect others from what's to come.

Fiona was a little shocked, mostly by the civil war, but also about the fact that Christien wanted to protect others. He never got involved with people outside his likeness, unless he needed to.

Fiona: Christien, what happens if you lose? You realize kicking Scourge out will only make him fight that war right?

Christien looked around, imagining what would happen if he won, and if he lost. He needed to protect anybody he could, no matter what.

Christien: Fiona are you against me or with me? Cause I need someone to stay here if I win.

Fiona looked at Scourge, who was to busy talking to one of the contestants to look at her. She held her grip on the bar she was leaning against. She looked down at Christien, and jumped down next to him.

Fiona: Not if you win, but when we win.

She put on her razor claws while Christien grabbed her some gear from the corner of the room. The best he could give her was a pair of gauntlets and put it over her upper arms.

Fiona: I love it, I think this looks good with my claws.

She did a backflip off the ground, put her feet onto the wall, and launched forward, digging into a test dummy all the way through and split it open.

Scourge: What the hell Is this?!

Scourge walked down, but was stopped by Fiona pointing her index finger under his chin, the claw barely touching his green fur.

Fiona: Team play Scourge, Christien and I stop this. We'll take over and you can't...

She felt a sharp pain in the back of her head, by the giant Rhino hitting her with a bat. She looked up and saw both Scourge and the Rhino laughing.

Scourge: You think you can stop me? Please, you couldn't get even close. Would you please take care of this?

Rhino: Of coarse.

All the contestants watched and cheered as Fiona tried to crawl away, but the Rhino stepped on her leg.

As he brought the metal bat up, he felt something cold his his right arm. He looked to see it frozen and couldn't be moved.

Fiona looked back up to see Christien his the frozen arm with his wooden staff (or stick, just imagine Morgan's wooden staff from Walking dead) and the arm shattering into pieces.

Scourge turned to see what was going on, and witnessed the Rhino calling out bloody marry as his arms was on the dirt ground, or parts of it was.

Scourge: Christien do you realize what you've done?! Contestants! Whoever kills those two win the land. Attack!

All the other contestants looked at the two, and was getting ready to rush them. Christien looked at Fiona with concern.

Christien: One last fight?

Fiona: -smirks- one last fight.