Chapter 2

"pz Shelly pz", Jami said as she tapped my shoulder. "Can we hang out tonight I need a ride to the dance".

"Jami what the heck were in the middle of class! And i thought you weren't going to the dance", i whisperer back.

"Well, Someone asked me and i said yes!", she squealed.

Sometimes Jami can be really smart and others  she can be... well... Jami.

"Girls are you two talking during class. Because if you are you know you'll have detention".

"Um? No she just asked me to pick up he pencil cause"

"Because", the teacher corrected.

"Ya. so thats what happened", Nick continued.

Nick can be very believable when he to be wants she can also come up with things on the spot. Hes very smart.

*my house*

while we were getting ready for the dance Jami wouldn't stop talking.  but she talks a lot when shes excited.

I was wearing a teal, long dress that had a lacy top. I don't really go over the top for the hole dance thing except for a dress. But Jami wears a dress, makeup, hair, high heals, everything.

"So who asked you to the dance", I asked try to snoop.

"Someone".

"Come one cant your best friend now who your boyfriend is".

"Well my best friend can wait to meet him in person"

"Oh so I don't know him", I said raising an eyebrow.

*ding dong*

"Oh well i guess I'm going to meet him now!", I smirked.

When I opened the door my mouth just dropped.