Chapter 11

As I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock I wasn't ready to go to school. Last time I saw Leo we were making out in Olive Gardon. Ok not really but still. And I'm not sure if I like him. Pluse Jami and Nick are still dateing so my plan backfired. 

So when I finally dragged myself out of my bed I went to my dresser and picked out some black leggings, a lilac and gray sweater, gray convers, and a purple necklace.  Then I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a French braid. Then I brushed my teeth and went downstairs for breakfast. I got there, grabbed a peace of toast, and headed out the door for school. Today was going to be weird. 

"Hey!", Jami said greeting me at my locker. 

"Hi", I said getting my books for math. I was dreading seeing Jami cause I new I had to tell her the truth.

"Where's Leo", 

"I don't know?", I said.

"Oh well I wanted to know how you guess are doing sense you ran out on us Friday night", 

"Ok Jami I have to tell you something..." And before I could finish my sentence...

"Hey beautiful!", Leo said leaning over and kissing me. He did again didn't he know how uncomfortable it made me. But at the same time it was perfect. 

"Oh so I guess you guess you guys are all good", Jami said giving me a excited look. Then she walked off.

"Ya!", I yelled down the hall after her. "Ok what the heck you don't have to kiss me you know!"

"You want them to beleave it right!", he argued. There was something different about him.

"Wait there's something different about you", I said cutting him off.

He smiled.

"OH I SEE YOU GOT YOU BRACES OFF!", I screamed and hugged him.

"Well what do you think do i look good!", 

"Yes! You look great!", I exclaimed.

"Hey guys", I heard Nick say from down the hall.

Leo raised his eyebrows at me.

"Fine", I argued. Then he kissed me again. It felt like butterfly's were around us both, singing and dancing. It was magical!

"Oh sorry I leave you too alone", Nick said as I think he backed away.

"Ok um? I'm going to go to class now", I said excusing myself.

AN----------------------------------

Hey guys this is just a little thing to let you know that I'm going to start doing different piont of views so ya. Bye guys hope you like this chapter.----------------

Leo POV

Shelly looked so beautiful I couldn't help kissing her I front of Jami and Nick. Pluse I could always have acting as an excuse. When I kiss her I feel alive. And I never want it to stop. I feel like I'm on top of the world when I'm with her, she makes me want to just hug her and kiss her all the time. I think I might have a little crush on Shelly. 

Shelly POV

As I stepped in the classroom I felt like everyone was looking at me. But they weren't. The whole class period was a blure I just couldn't stop the guns about Leo. He's so sweet and cute I just can't help but love him. 

*lunch*

"Hey Babe", Nick said sitting next to Jami.

"Hey cutsicle!", she said back.

"Sup my love", Leo said.

"Hi", I shot back.

"So how dose it feel to be in love!", Jami asked.

"Good", I smiled. The truth was I was in love but not with Nick this time it was Leo. "Um? Leo I have to shell you something in private", I said.

"Ya sure how about over here", he pulled me into the hall.

"Ok... Well Leo... I don't like Nick anymore", I said.

"Oh well ok u guess we need to break up then" he said doing air quotes.

"No I don't like Nick anymore cause I like you. Well actually I think I LOVE you", I smiled.

Leo POV

Did she just say what I thought she said.

Shelly POV

"Really! I love you too", he smiled.

Then we kissed. And everything was great! I wasn't jealous of Jami and I was in love with the perfect guy! YAY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                             THE END