Chapter 3

"Hey Shelly what's up? Has Jami told you yet?", the person said.

I didn't say anything. I just stood there with my mouth open.

"Shelly? Shelly?".

I still just stood there.

"Um Shelly?", Jami asked.

Then I fell back. Good thing someone caught me. When I finally woke up the first thing i saw was Jami and Nick on my couch making-out gross.

"Cough cough ehehhhhhhmmmmmm. I don't know whats going on here but i don't like it! Wait are you to dating!", i started to yell.

"Well that what i was going to tell you... i do you want to tell her?", Jami said turning to me then Nick.

"Shire sweet lips".

My eyes just got bigger as i looked away. Oh ya i never told you but i have liked Nick ever since first grade. And i have never told anyone (so you should feel special). But i never new that Jami liked him! Now I know what your thinking why didn't you tell your best friend about your crush? Well I just decided to never tell anyone but your the only exception. So when she would ask i would say i didn't know which isn't a lie i just didn't know how to tell her.

"Well you know the dance last week that left yearly from cause you food poisoning from?", Nick continued.

"Ya".

"Well after you left i asked Jami to dance and it just went off from there", Nick said.

My heart broke a little for every word in the sentience.

"Oh! What do you mean by it went off from there?".

"Okay well the song that was playing was my favorite you know "Love Song" by Taylor Swift well it just felt like it was a good moment but i didn't know i would fall in love with my sweet muffin", Jami said and at the end bent over and kissed Nick. Which turned into another make-out session double gross.