The New Camper

(WARINING: Has some violence and blood and some swearing... not into that? Then please find another story)

It was a dark raining day in New York. Most residents were sleeping, while a man, frightened and scared. Was running. While another man in a black hood, that seemed darker than black itself, was jumping from building to building, with a burned symbol on his left hand, that seemed to glow a beautiful bright blue, but held... darkness inside them. He kept stepping and jumping without even slipping, and he wore a skull shaped mask, with pure blackish-grey, golden lining, and underneath was red fabric to comfort the wearer, with built in lenses that can zoom in with a button on the left side of the mask. He kept sights on the target, and when the running man took a right to an alley-way that was a dead end... it didn't take that dumb minatour in Greek Mythology (which exists) to understand that he's trapped.

The frightened man looked around, he dug his right hand deep in his back pocket to pull out a flashlight, he waved hit around, pointlessly waving around the dirty ally-way, filled with trash, a tiny homless shelter, a dumpster filled with urine, puke, animal poo, and many other DISGUSTING junk. Then with a quite whoosh and a harsh landing, filled with a blade... piercing the man's throat, was the assassin... but the assassin used to be... a care-free kid, that wasn't ordinary, he was a half-blood, half god, half human. That care-free kid... was the one and only Percy Jackson, the Hero of Olympus. This... is his story of his betrayal...

Percy-

It was just any other day... well if fighting monsters, going on a quest now and then maybe coming up with a plan to marry a partic-tac-cular someone normal... then yes! COMPLETELY normal! Well, I was walking towards the beach, I just... think more well there, when I heard a REALLY HIGH PITCHED scream that came from Thalia's Pine Tree, thing is... that scream nearly made me deaf! Soon, I run towards Thalia's tree, which didn't take long, maybe a minute or two? I did sprint it. Soon, I see a blonde teen, about my age, electric blue eyes, ragged and torn clothes, and had pale skin. He was being chased by THE MOST YOUNGEST hellhound I've EVER SEEN! So being the loyal one I am, I decided to help him. But soon, the hellound AUTOMATICALLY knew who I am, and decided to back off, and sprinted back to the woods.

Turns out, the kid's name was Jack Leonardo. Which had in my opinion, the BIGGEST EGO in ANY demi-god I've EVER seen, bigger than old Drama Queen himself! Now that's saying A LOT!He was even claimed a child of Zeus! Which equals to Jack making himself, and I quote "KING OF CAMP HALF-BLOOD!" But when he heard my title as Hero of Olympus, Bane of Gaea, Savior of Olympus, etc. He made my life... a living TARTARUS! He turned the WHOLE camp on me! Soon, I only had Thalia, Nico, Frank, Jason, Hazel, Piper, Leo, Reyna, the Stolls, Annabeth, and surprisingly Clarrise as well. But Frank, Leo, Piper, Frank, Reyna, and Jason were at Camp Jupiter, Thalia was with the hunters, and Nico was mostly in the Underworld. Sooooo.... I only had the Stolls, Clarrise, and Annabeth with me. But soon, Annabeth started... to get distant, she now rarely sees me, and now she only speaks with me if she needs something... now... I'm alone, Stolls are probably pranking people as usual, and Clarrise is just... praticing sword play? I don't know, either way, I just need some time to process what's been happening. As I walk to the beach, everyone was giving me... a concerned look? Now a days I'm getting a glare... what's going on? I just ignore them and continue to the beach when I hear a

"Mmmm... Annabeth... when were you..... such a good kisser?"
I stop... dead in my tracks, my Annabeth, the one I gave up immortality for, and even FELL THROUGH FUCKING TARTARUS! FOR HER!

I walk faster, without thinking I "accidentally" walk onto them making out and rudely said

"Oh sorry am I interrupting something? "

They turned their heads, and I saw Jack... and the one I loved...

Annabeth...

Her face was startled, and frightened. Like... she didin't think that i'd figure out she's cheating on me.

"P-P-P-Percy! It-It isn't what it looks like!"

"Ohhhh really Annabeth!? WHAT IS IT HUH!? Because it looks like MY, MY ANNABETH THE ONE I GAVE UP IMMORTALITY FOR AND FELL THROUGH FUCKING TARTARUS FOR IS CHEATING ON ME!?!?" I notice the huge waves that are now crashing down on the beach. But my focuse is on Annabeth...

She stutters, like she's trying to somewhat find a reasoning for this. I take a glance behind me, and I see Clarrise, the Stolls, and the WHOLE camp behind us. I could see somewhat Clarrise, the Stolls, and the Cabin Leaders come towards me, and they all, just... reassured me by putting their hand on my back and saying stuff like :

"She wasn't for you, She's a TOTAL IDIOT even for a Child of Athena for doing this!?, It's alright man, it's alright."
I just whispered, loud enough only for Annabeth, and the people reassuring me "I'm supposed to be dead..." they all looked at me, startled. Soon, being a Child of Athena Annabeth asked

"What! Wha-What do you mean?!"

I snapped at her.

"Why would YOU care!?"
I noticed a electrical crakling sound from my right, and I saw about... 99.99% of Camp Half-Blood trying to restrain Clarrise... from murdering both Annabeth and Jack.

"Clarrise!" I yelled out loud. She looks at me. I shake my head. Then she stops and wen't behind me.

"Annabeth, wanna know the reason WHY I survived the River Styx?"
She looks surprised, and nodds a second later.

"Because I saw you. Your the reason I survived the River Styx"....