A Council Decision...

Percy-

Word for word... I was hurting Annabeth. Because as soon as I finished my sentence, she started to let tears take over her eyes. My loyalty instinct told me to comfort her... but soon died down as it remembered what she had done to me. Then I heard a flash. Which shown Apollo. But his face was cast with sorrow and sadness, but it's kind of sadness that says "I'm sorry for doing this" kinda way.

"Perseus, Zeus has requested you to come to Olympus." He said in a sorrowful voice. Then he just flashed both of us to Olympus. How do I know that? Because here I am... in front of the Olympian Council...

"Perseus Jackson!" Zeus boomed at me.

I didn't feel like kneeling to Jack's father, he may be Zeus, but ever since Jack came... I became more.... aware. I'm beeing watched. By someone more powerful than Zeus, Gaia, Kronos, and both the Giants combined. Maybe Chaos? Or... Grimhel... either Primordal Creator of everything and father of everything... or Primordal God of Dark Magic, who only watches a few who... well seems to only gives his blessing to those who want... a chance of Redemption. How do I know this? I've had a lot of time nowadays, and maybe I've read some books... yes... I can read, despite my dyslexia.

"You have been charged with treason!"
I give him a terrified look.

"WHAT!?!?!?!??"

"Well... my son Jack has told me that your just a spy for both Gaea AND Kronos. Do you you have any evidence to uphold this treason?" He smirks at me, as if challenging me to speak.

"Yes, how about MY FATAL FLAW IS LO-"

"SILENCE!" He interrupts me.

"Do you have any evidence?"
I stare blankly at him, and shake my head.

Zeus just scoffs.

"Who here wishes to let Percy Jackson live?" Apollo, Hermes, Hades, Hestia and surprisingly Artemis raised their hands! But... my father, didn't even do anything, he just gave me a simple glare. As if he no longer cares for me any more.

"Perseus Achilles Jackson- it's time, that we shall rid of YOU once and for all!" Zeus's voiced boomed at me, while he unleashed his lightning bolt the size of a Skyscraper. I just put a face that blankly says "I accept my fate" and closed my eyes, expecting to get blasted by his bolt... but it never came. I heard his bolt whizz toward me. But I didn"t feel anything. So I opened my eyes, and I see all the council's faces, all had a look of terror, and then I see him. A cloaked shadowy figure, with a aura of power bigger than ALL of the Olympians combined, including Hestia and Hades when I wished for them their thrones back on to the Council. His cloak was an ordinary cloak, but he was floating from what I can tell, a black puff of smoke behind his legs and underneath his feet. It actually wasn't much of a cloak, but a robe. I look at his position more clearly, he was holding his left hand up to Zeus, but the kind "holding" that ANYTHING dangerous will just pop out of there, and I see some sort of symbol on his hand, it glowed a beautiful bright blue, but staring into them, I got this cold feeling that it held power, but it was a sorta dark and raw power.

Then he turned his head towards me, his left hand still facing the Gods, and then he raised his right hand to me and snapped his fingers. Then... all of a sudden I felt tired, but it's the DYING kind of tired, and soon enough, I collapsed on the Olympus floor.

Hestia-

As I saw the young hero, and my personal favourite of the Seven collapse on to the Olympus floor, then all of a sudden the man in the robe holding his left hand out to us, vanished with Percy in black, Raven like feathers, then when they're both gone, there's only one black feather in the center. Yet I knew who the man was, and judging from Athena's face, she knew who he was to.

"Hmmm, well at leats he took that wretched Perseus!" Zeus beamed with delight.

"FATHER!" Athena literally SCREAMED at Zeus.

"What!" Zeus screamed back.

"Do you even know who he is father!?"

"NO! Why does it matter?!!?"

Athena pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Because father, he was the Primordial God of Dark Magic!" She said the word father as if she now HATED to be her daughter.

"So!!!" Zeus replied back.

"BECAUSE LORD ZEUS, THE PRIMORDIAL GOD OF DARK MAGIC, OR 'GRIMHEL' ". I said Grimhel wirh air qoutes.

"HE OFFERS PEOPLE WHO DESERVE A CHANCE OF REDEMPTION!" I yell out.

Zeus was about to speak, but I continued on.

"ZEUS, YOUR SON JACK WASN'T EVEN IN THE SECOND TITAN WAR AND THE WAR WITH GAEA!"

Again, Zeus tried to speak, but I stopped him.

"AND EVERYONE THAT VOTED FOR PERCY'S EXECUTION-"
I glared at everyone who did vote for his execution.
"DENY THE FACT THAT HIS FATAL FLAW IS LOYALTY? !?!?!"

Everyone was surprised that Hestia, the nicest Olympian Goddess of all, MAD-no, PISSED!

I look at the whole Council, and during the process, I see an Iris-Message...