Boy With The Spiky Auburn Hair

Jade POV
         I sat in the plastic, wooden design chair, dazed with my head turned to the window, ignoring every word Ms.Mae was babbling about in Chemistry. My mind was in another realm, wondering what it felt like to be loved.....
      All my friends had their special someone to hug, to talk to intimately, to tell cute things and even on the rarest occasions kiss. I on the other hand, the boys said was pretty hot but too smart and intimidating for their liking.
- I guess they like dumb bitche---
       "What is C2H4Cl2, Jade Valentine?" Ms. Mae shouted across the classroom and brought me back to reality. I stood up with my cheeks hot with a mixture of embarrassment and confusion. I hated my name. Jade Valentine. Sounds like the name of a pornstar from the 90's.
I smirked and regained my confidence "Ethylene Dicloride." I said proudly.
"Correct, but the next time I ca--"
"Briiiiiingggg!!!!" came the sound of the bell cutting the old cow off.
                           *  *   *
      I packed my books in my bag and left the neatly tiled classroom for lunch. Catwalking through the halls like the next CoverGirl murmurs could be heard from bystanders. I walked faster. "Watch out!" came a voice before me.
"Ahhhh!!" I screamed as I lay on the floor seeing nothing but spiky auburn hair.