The Girl With A Bad Attitude

*Bam*

"Owww!!!" I shouted, as someone slammed into my head.

That's an instant headache, who on earth was that? As i spat hair out of my mouth i looked up to see a really angry girl. Yikes. Looked like someone just decided to give her the scariest pissed off face ever.

"Who are you?" She said while biting her lip.

"Shouldn't the first thing you should say be sorry," I said as i rolled my eyes, "I'm Jonathan, Jonathan Stone, and you? I continued

"I'm Jade, Jade V-" She started to say but then looked resentful and changed her tone, "Look, Jonathan or whoever you are, look where you're going next time, and change your stupid hair. It makes you look stupid and it's so sharp it nearly poked out my eye." 

And with that she just kinda picked herself up and walked off, leaving me in a daze as to what just happened. Firstly, who was that girl, and secondly, why does she have such a bad attitude? That was all i could think of as i watched her strut to her next class. Well whoever it was it doesn't matter, because I'm already late for my next class because of her, and its all the way at the other side of the school!!! I picked up my books and sprinted to try to make it. Made it right in the nick of time, and by that i mean 10 minutes late."

"Jonathan Stone!!!!" screeched the old witch of a teacher i have for Math, Mrs. Mitchell. Its a wonder she got married to be honest, i kinda feel sorry for the guy who married her.

I zoned out as she was giving me the the 'importance of coming to class early' speech and started looking around the room, and then i saw her, the girl with the bad attitude