1. New Here

Zoës Pov:
I wake up to the horrible sounds of my alarm.
Why.
Oh hi! I'm Zoë!
Let me tell you a bit about myself.
My name is Zoë Isabelle
I'm 17
I live by myself and just moved to Cali
I have auburn hair that goes down to my waist, big blue eyes, pale skin( since I'm from ohio😂) and freckles😊
I'm about 5 foot. That's it for now but back to reality.

I get out of bed and go to the shower and do everything in there.

I change into light wash jeans, a white crop top that say "RAD" on it, and my black high top converse.

I quickly run downstairs to grab breakfast so I'm not late for school.
I grab a granola bar and a bottle of Arizona tea and run out to my car.

Yes I'm 17, yes I live by myself, and yes I have my own car which is a jeep:)
I quickly get in my car making sure I have all my stuff and drive to school which I'm so nervous for since I'm new.
I'm just happy I have friends who live here and tell me about everyone.
I pull into the school parking lot and get out of my car and walk in to meet my friends.

"Abby!" I yell as I walk into the school.

"Zoë!" She yells back running towards me and gives me a hug.

Abby is one of my best friends who is a lot like me, except she's very outgoing and I'm very not. She isn't much taller then me and has blonde hair with dark blue eyes.

We walk into school and just talk.

   Skip to end of the day

It was a weird first day. It wasn't bad just weird. Abby told me who to talk to and who not to talk to.

I make my way out of the school and towards my car. I parked in the back so I'm making my way around the school, on the way by seeing a group of boys up against the front of the school.

Abby told me about them.
They were the bad boys of the school.
There was about 3 boys.

The first one was Jc. He was tall compared to me but average in the guys department. He had curly hair and a lot of tattoos.

The next guy was Sam. Sam was like Jc height wise but had a lip ring and was smoking a cigarette.

Last but not least was Kian.
Kian Lawley to be exact. He was the worst of the school. He was very tall and seemed so powerful and stuff to everyone else. He had a new girl every week and wasn't afraid to fight anyone.

I quickly walked past them, taking a glance every once in a while. That is until Kian caught my eye and smirked.
I picked up my pase but it wasn't fast enough considering I'm 5ft and he's 6ft or taller.

I was almost to my car when I was grabbed by my wrist and pulled back.
I was pushed against the wall of the school and just stood there in fear. I looked up to see Kian looking down at me with a smirk.

"I saw you looking at me," he said still pinning me against the wall.

"W-what so you mean?" I say trying to act dumb.

"Don't be stupid sweetheart. I'm Kian and you are," he says tightening his grip of my wrist.

"Z-Zoë," I say trying to loosen his grip but failing considering he's so much stronger and taller then me.

"Zoë. Innocent name for a innocent person." He says pulling me closer to him so I'm not that pinned against the wall. I start to shake and the tears are about to fall.

"Are you scared of me," he says leaning down and starting to kiss my neck.

"N-n-no," I say but it was obvious I was.

He kept sucking on my neck, i was holding back moans and he knew it as he smirked well still sucking leaving a hickey on my neck.

He finally pulled away and looked back down on me and at the hickey he just left.

"That mark means your mind now, and I always get what I want so if you avoid me, I'll come back around," he says letting go of my wrist and walking away.

I just stood there in shock.

What the hell just happened?