4. Trevor.

Zoës Pov:
I just looked at Kian, begging with my eyes to not make me explain, but he wouldn't budge.

I just sign and start my story.

"My last boyfriend was a guy named Trevor. I met him from mutual friends and we hit it off, we thought it was love at first sight. Well it wasn't. We started to date and both of us were happy. That is until he changed. Whenever I talked to anyone besides him, he would get mad and hit me. He would abuse me and hurt me. Well all of this was happening, my best friends moved to California to try some new stuff out, so I was left in Ohio. He wouldn't stop hurting me, but no one knew. Everyone was under his spell, even my parents. Well one night my parents left us and he had bad things in mind.
He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me upstairs to my room. He threw me on my bed and tried to r-rape me. That is until Jacob came busting threw the door.
He came to visit me that night as a surprise. He knew where my parents kept a spare key and just let himself in. He saved me from Trevor. He beat him up and got him to leave. He told all are best friends and my parents. But my parents didn't believe him and thought me and Jacob were lying. After that Jacob convinced me to move to California with everyone. That's why I left my parents and I live alone. But now whenever I feel put in danger or weak I freak out and can't help myself." I finish now a sobbing mess.

Kian just hugged me and didn't let go.

"I'm srry," was all he said, which is probably all he could say.

"I would never try to hurt you," Kian said, causing me to just give a venumful laugh making Kian confused.

"You already have," I say looking away from him.

"H-how? Show me," he says sternly letting go of me.

"First let me change. Do you have a shirt I could wear?" I ask getting up.

He runs to his dresser and pulls out a dark blue long sleeve shirt and hands it to me. I pull the shirt on, even though on me its like a dress considering how small I am.

He just stares at me waiting for me to show him where he hurt me.

First I show him my wrist, from where he grabbed me today and yesterday. They were still bruised.

He help them and slowly kissed them.
"Is there anywhere else?" He asked sadly.

I nodded and slowly rolled up the shirt to show my hips and waist which had red hand marks on them.

Kian pulled me towards him and kissed them and pulled me back down so I was laying with him.

"I'm srry. Sometimes my anger gets bad and I can't help myself. But I will try for you," he says pulling me close to him lightly.

I just give him a small smile and snuggle into his chest and try to drift off to sleep.

Today was a long day.