I'm Dancing With The Prince!

Louis' POV

"Whoa you look beautiful." I just smiled and blushed like Ed told me to.

"Harold! Stop drooling and ask him if you could practice with him for a slow dance!" The lady said.

"MUM!" He blushed. "Can I at least ask him now?" He said with his mouth shut. The woman nodded and Prince Harry came to me with a hand out in front of him.

I looked at him confused. "Take my hand I'm not gonna hurt you." I gladly took it. He lead me infront of the woman he yelled at. I'm guessing his mum.

I miss my mum and dad... it's been 17 years.

"Alright what's your name honey?" His mum asked.

"He can't talk mum. I mean really his voice is gone." I nodded.

"Oh that's really to bad I bet if you had one it was the most beautiful thing." I smile at her to say thank you. "Alright when we slow dance what do you do first Harry?"

"Ask the person if they care to dance?" He asked.

"That is correct! Now you honey sit and wait till Harry asks you like we are eating dinner then a slow dance comes on. Got it?" I nodded. "Alright go on let me see it." I went to wait what's the word? Oh right "pretend" to be eating.

"Excuse me sir, but do you care to dance?" He pulled out his hand again and I giggled and took it.

"Ok do your bows Harry you're first." He put a hand around his stomach and another around his back then he kept eye contact with me and bowed.

"Good Harold. Now you." I curtseyed but without falling down and also looked into his eyes. Dark Green... my new favorite color.

"Outstanding! Now get in a little closer till your bodies are almost touching." We both took two steps forward till I'm near his chest. I think my heart is going to break out of my chest! I think it's beating twice as much as I can.

"Now Harry place one hand on his waist and the other in his hand."

He did what he was told. This is so amazing I'm going to dance! Well practice of course.

"Now you, hold on Harry's hand, but not too tight. The other one should be right on his shoulder. He's not going to hurt you. I promise." I nodded and looked at my hands. He already had one of my hands so I placed my other hand on his shoulder.

"Good now take a step forward than do the same with the other foot. Than you step back and repeat that as well."

We did that for awhile. I felt like a school girl being near her crush.

"Now you guys can walk in a circle and some points you can twirl him Harry. Just lift one arm and the boy will spin under you. Now you try."

We started walking in a circle than I felt one of his arms lifts in the air which means I have to spin around. I spun under his arm, but he kept spinning me.

I felt very dizzy. So when we stopped, I started to tumble but he caught me. I looked up at him and saw his lips were a inch away from my. OH MY GUPPIES!!!!

"That was perfect! That is all Harry." His mum said.

"Ok thanks mum! Sorry she really wants me to find the love of my life. I'm trying to find this voice it was so beautiful it saved my life. You think it was a girl, but it was a man! He was beautiful sea blue eyes, I couldn't see a lot of him but he kind of looks like you."

You don't say...

"I was wondering will you have dinner with me? I know having dinner such a big deal, but I'm just being -"

I cut him off by nodding. "That's a yes?" I laughed and nodded again. "Great I'll pick you up later at your room."

I saw him leave than Cher came running in. "Louis got a date! Louis got a date!" I giggled and I jumped in the air feeling amazing!

~~~~~~ Author's Note: Hi people reading this I'm sorry I haven't updated this in forever but the reason are : physical therapy, school, (reading homework), and play rehearsal (Bye, Bye, Birdie) . I try to do it at school but my friends always want my phone, idk why! My phone is just an iPhone4s. But anyway thanks for reading!

I want to ask some questions yay!

1. If you were Louis what would you wear to dinner?

2. If you were Harry would you give a gift? What's the gift?

3. Who is your favorite character in this story?

4. (Random question) do think Larry is real? Why or why not?

That's all share this with your friends and like, vote comment all that stuff. I'm trying to do Tangled too! Don't forget about Tangled!! I love you now I'm gonna do Tangled! Woohoo!

Bye Ali Xx